Disney to Universal

stampinot

Mouseketeer
Is there a bus or some kind of transportation from a Disney resort to Universal parks?
Thanks
julie

the answer is no, there is no scheduled transportation. they hate each other and spend millions to keep you out of the others parks. your best bet is actually a taxi, there is always one outside your disney resort and there is a dedicated taxi stand at the bottom of the stairs at universals arrival hub.

Another good option is using a car service. There are many available & I would guess it would be around $40 or so. Google and you will see plenty of options.

We have used Murray Hill in the past with great success. This year we are trying another that was recommended by someone on the boards, but I can't post the name...

i really like using mears. it is very inexpensive ($13 pp roundtrip i think) and they pick you up at your desired time from your resort and then you call them before you are ready to leave universal to arrange the return pick up. i've never had any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter