Disney to Discovery Cove

stampinot

Mouseketeer
What is the least expensive way to get to Discovery Cove for the day from Disney besides renting a car? We want to go there for the day from Animal Kingdom Lodge and don't want the hassle of renting a car
Thanks

Cabs are going to be your easiest bet. They aren't hideously expensive and they will get you there with the least hassle. I'd plan for at least $25 each way, even though my rides were less. I've always gone through Mears (I trust them not to go in circles to drive the fare up). You can call the night before and request a cab for whatever time you want in the morning and it will meet you by the lobby. There's usually cabs in the lobby anyway but this way you KNOW it'll be there. I believe you can also request a small suv/van vehicle if you have more than just a couple people. I've gone to DC twice and used those cabs a total of 5 times (back and forth on both trips then once from DTD when the person I was with was sick and couldn't handle the bus) and the drivers have always been nice, and the cars are clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter