• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney to close more stores?

Unfortunately I heard on the news the other day that they were giving thought to closing all of the Disney Stores!!!
angel.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Gosh!!!! I hope not, I was shopping at the one near me White Marsh Maryland and the CM told me that they were going to bring the Adult clothes back in October.

I hope they dont close all the stores. Where are we going to get are Disney Dollars from??? I have been turning my rewards in for webcertificates, so I can cash them in for the D.Dollars. Just like alot of other disney fans are doing. Where else can we get them at?? :confused: :confused:
Diswife

When the pins first came out the sales kept some stores afloat.

But unfortunately you can't say their merchandise is worth what they charge for most items. Unless they change radically, I believe most clients will continue to find better bargains elsewhere, still Disney themed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter