Disney Tips for Couples

PinGirl_07

I got this from Mrs. Kayla........Mickey is my mas
Okay, Me and my Boyfriend :love: Cam have been dating for 2 1/2 years. We decided to take our relationship to the next level and go to Walt Disney World. Last time he went was when he was 4 (we are both 18 now) and I have gone about 3 times, I have just never went with a boyfriend. Do you guys recommend anything? Nothing big for couples to do just little things.

My mom, dad, grandpa, his wife , and my uncle are going too.

Thanks

There are several things you might like:
*a night time walk on the boardwalk
*a carriage ride at POR
*watching the fire work shows
*ofcourse the rides
enjoy and make careful

IT is me again.. I am not sure what happened to my computer but I didn't get to finish what I want to so here goes again.

enjoy and be careful you never know what will happen with all that magic in the air. LOL

--A dinner for two at a nice restaurant, for romance, and a character breakfast, for laughter.
--Stroll the Boardwalk.
--If you're not staying at some of these resorts, I really like the GR, the Poly, POR, and WL for romance. Touring them can be fun.
--I think lots of rides work well as "couples" rides. Some of our faves: Peter Pan's Flight, HM, and ToT (fear/anxiety bonds DH and me). RnRC is "our" ride, and we think of Epcot's Norway as "our" land. I wonder if other couples have rides or attractions that they call their own?

IT is me again.. I am not sure what happened to my computer but I didn't get to finish what I want to so here goes again.

enjoy and be careful you never know what will happen with all that magic in the air. LOL

Dont worry my mother raised me right:thumbsup2

We've been over 38 visits and alway have some must do's. We never miss out on the Hoop Dee Do dinner show, pricey but worth every penny in our book. We like the last show, less children and the cast seems to interact more. Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club for a great burger and onion ring deal, old time like soda fountain. We also like grtting some chicken take out from Trails End in Fort Wilderness and have a pool picnic on our down days, we also hit a grocery store for luncheon things and liabations for late night swims and noon picnics. An evening playing the games in the Contemporary Resort gameroom is a great pleaser to all ages. We like to rent a pontoon boat and cruise the Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon for an hour. There is so much to see and do without going to a park that are stays are into the 8-12 night variety just so we have alot of down days mixed with our park days to experience everything there is to see and do. Putt putt is great some evening, stroll DTD, catch a movie at the AMC on a rainy day, or try one of the water parks. Just remember to relax and let the magic come to you and try not to over whelm yourself with too many schedules thats hard to maintain with so much to see, easy to get Disney overload.

Just remember to relax and let the magic come to you and try not to over whelm yourself with too many schedules thats hard to maintain with so much to see, easy to get Disney overload.

This is excellent advice. Just let yourself be swept up in the magic of everything, and savor every moment. Hold hands on Main Street while you watch Wishes... Share a Mickey bar.... Get other people to take a lot of pictures of you together... you'll have a great time. Enjoy it!

Oh, and if the man is a Disney lover... do not wait. Marry him immediately. :rotfl:

Thanks Everyone! We are really looking forward to it. We plan to go to Beaches and Creme and get lots of pics:thumbsup2

A few tips: Don't rush and enjoy it because just as soon as the trip starts its over. Don't fight over little things while you are there. Things to do: If your budget fits CRT dinner during fireworks or California Grill during fireworks. I went to CRT the night before my birthday and we ate then watched the fireworks right outside the castle. Either way you win. My fiance' and I always enjoy the simple rides...Spaceship Earth, Small World, Great Movie Ride, and of course the big thrills as well. Spending time at the pool is a great way to spend quality time and relax while having fun. Hope you enjoy your trip. The first time I went with my boyfriend I got engaged. :goodvibes (Same night we ate at CRT)

My DH and I took a trip to WDW back when we were boyfriend and girlfriend and we had a blast. We could be "Disney commandos" then (now we have 2 DSs, 2 1/2 yrs and 2 months:hug: ) and were up early every day and riding all the rides, seeing all the shows, etc. We actually enjoyed this pace and getting to see and do EVERYTHING! We did do a few sit down dinners together, but we most enjoyed just grabbing a bite in the parks and then finding a quiet spot to sit and eat together (best around the lagoon in Epcot). We also went to DTD and some of the clubs at night and enjoyed that as well, especially the comedy club.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter