• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Time Sweepstakes Winners Help Us Plan and Chat!

We are doing a split stay, beach club oct 3-5 and poly oct 5-9. I can't get my BC to link to my disney experience but our poly has been booked as lagoon view instead of standard :) I'm really excited for that.

Winners Travel List

Druidfox AKL 5/10-5/14

Gantu Beach Club May 31 - June 4th June 4 - 8th (Staying extra days at AOA and POR)

keltiesmom Beach Club oct 3-5 and Poly oct 5-9

Spearfish Dec

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Its still so crazy we won these trips! :yay:

Winners Travel List

Druidfox AKL 5/10-5/14

Gantu Beach Club May 31 - June 4th June 4 - 8th (Staying extra days at AOA and POR)

keltiesmom Beach Club oct 3-5 and Poly oct 5-9

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Its still so crazy we won these trips! :yay:

I agree! I'm shocked about how much it's worth, we would never spend this much on a trip to Disney. It's a trip of a lifetime for us.

We are doing a split stay, beach club oct 3-5 and poly oct 5-9. I can't get my BC to link to my disney experience but our poly has been booked as lagoon view instead of standard :) I'm really excited for that.

I just have to comment that we chose the same resorts as you for our sweepstakes trip in January! You are going to love your stay... we especially liked that particular split because it was great being super close to EP/HS for half the trip, and then super close to MK for the other half.

Hope ALL you winners have fantastic trips !! woo hoo :banana:

I just have to comment that we chose the same resorts as you for our sweepstakes trip in January! You are going to love your stay... we especially liked that particular split because it was great being super close to EP/HS for half the trip, and then super close to MK for the other half.

Hope ALL you winners have fantastic trips !! woo hoo :banana:

Really?! That's really neat! I was torn between AKL and BC but BC won because of location, and the pool, and the poly should be almost done its renos by then so we have a good chance of a new room :)

LV Jenn, your trip report is just awesome!

I love the pic of your son asleep... just too sweet!

Anyone get any news?

I got a call but only to figure out I need 3 reservations......:goodvibes

I have been trying to link my reservation to my disney experience, my 4 nights at the poly worked fine but the 2 nights at BC won't link. I get the message "this does not match our records" or something. I have asked the planners to double check the reservation # but I haven't heard back from them about it. Our ADR window is about to open up but I will be 2 days behind if I can't link it. Do you think calling the regular reservation number would help? Would they have access to my reservations?

Turns out I shouldn't have linked my reservations. It screws up the billing, so for the rest of you, don't do it! I'm not sure what will happen now, does anyone know if I can remove a reservation?

Turns out I shouldn't have linked my reservations. It screws up the billing, so for the rest of you, don't do it! I'm not sure what will happen now, does anyone know if I can remove a reservation?

Oops... how were we to know that would happen? I would of done the same thing. Hopefully they will figure it out for you.

I just realized my trip is next month... well were trying to leave on May 31.. so still awile off.

I'm not booking any dinning this trip, were going to play it by ear.

keltiesmom - I would just call the dinning line and tell them what you have going on and see if you can book now. They are SUPER nice!

Anyone else have anything going on?

I might do that, we only have 3 to book, I have asked the planners to do it but I think I will book them too and cancel the one I don't want. The hoop dee doo they need to book though because its a CC gauruntee and we want our dining to pay for it.

hoop dee doo - sounds fun.

What other ADR'S are you looking for?

The kids want to do Narcoossee's. That was their fav from when we did DLX dinning. Me, I'd like to eat at BOG for dinner but those ADR'S are long gone....

We might do the Tea at Grand Flo with the kids.. that is really awesome!

DH and I are doing a date at ohanas, and the 4 of us are going to do chefs de France, I'm not sure that one will be to difficult to get. I would like to get one for California grill if we can find a night to squeeze it in. I also plan on bog for lunch one day.

I really hope we can get BOG for lunch too.

Cali Grill is great and would be perfect for a date! Food was great and Wishes was awesome. Only down side was our service.. but we had one waiter for a table of 11.

Ohanas is really family fun and gets pretty loud. My kids love it.

We loved seeing Remy at Chefs! SO SUPER CUTE! I think he's only at lunch? Its worth looking at.

Looking at all these menus has put 20 pounds on me, I swear! I've been eating low fat for a year and I think that's out the window!!!!

I do think I'll have grocery's delivered to the hotel too. (My son can EAT! and EAT and EAT some more!)

I lost 10lbs in January, got off track in disneyland in February and have only lost 2lbs since being home. I'm really struggling to get back on track :(

There aren't enough nights on our trip for all the food I want to eat :( I'd really like to go to raglan road as well but I don't know how much time we will get in dtd.

30 days and counting!!! Got a call today from a different FM, she apologized for the delays, but she confirmed my Keys to the Kingdom tour, and my need for a rental car.:goodvibes

30 days and counting!!! Got a call today from a different FM, she apologized for the delays, but she confirmed my Keys to the Kingdom tour, and my need for a rental car.:goodvibes

Yahoo! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous, we have almost 6 months until our trip. It's when we wanted to go but I want it to hurry up and get here already.

We faxed over our information about 1 1/2 weeks ago and received our dates for our first choice, which was the Poly. We plan on flying down alittle early to do 2 days at Universal Studios before we head to Disney, but we'll be staying WDW from July 20th-25th. We chose to do 1 extra day which will cost $304.50 per night.

Also, I was asked in the email if I wanted to make plans on my own for the Big thrills package extra activities, so I'm guessing it'll just be a GC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter