• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney tickets that take Paypal

Vals

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I am looking to purchase tickets from a reliable site that takes Paypal for payment-We are leaving Aug 13th for Disney
thank you Val

You should be able to buy from any site with the paypal vitual card.. a new cc# is generated each time you use it for safety.

I agree with Lisa - it is a plug-in (small program) that you download - it shows up on the menu bar of your internet browser as the PayPal "P" with a drop-down menu. Whenever you're on a site that doesn't accept PayPal directly, you go to your plug-in and say "generate secure card". It will randomly generate a one-time use credit card number that is linked to your PayPal account - to the merchant you are just using a Mastercard but the money comes from PayPal.

I have been using it for several months and I *LOVE* it - it has never failed me and they are pretty good with security too - I've gotten a couple of verification phone calls to make sure I was the one who authorized the purchase. Another upside is that they are truly one-time use cards, so if security is somehow compromised, the thieves won't get too far with it (if anywhere).

Another possible option would be to use a PayPal debit card - you can request one from your account. This wouldn't work if you need it right away though - it can take a few weeks to get it in the mail.

ETA: I guess I didn't point you to any sites - I have used both Maple Leaf Tickets and Undercover Tourist with good results!

Does anyone know a reliable reseller who takes paypal?
I can´t use the virtual card method, because my paypal account is non US and this plugin is not available for my country.

Thank you.

If you go to Ticketmania.com and scroll about halfway down the page, you will find a link to attractiontix.co.uk. They accept Paypal but the ticket selection is very limited and the prices are in British Pounds.

The only other place that I can think of that would accept Paypal would be ebay ticket sellers. But I'm wouldn't recommend any.

If you are going to use a credit card why not wait till you are at the park to buy the tickets.
I think that the OP did not want to use a CC. But regardless, if you buy them at the park, you will pay the full gate price. If you buy from a ticket reseller, you get a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter