Disney Themed Holiday Swap Sign-ups--CLOSED, but active

KatDisney said:
lol Nancy

I warned my husband this morning about this swap and He just rolled his eyes. He got a big kick out of our *covert actions* while waiting he said at least I'm not the only one who is :crazy:
:crazy:
My DH said the same thing..
He got tickled to see us on our covert missions!!! He said we'd make a good crew at a swap sale!!

BernardandMissBianca said:
Me too!!! Good vs. Evil
1/2 the group would do good and the other would do evil or 1 person in each group would do good and evil.
Examples:
Ariel vs. Ursula
Ok Buffy that's your swap..
This is your mission if you choose to take it???
Will you take it???

Take it, Buffy, take it!!!! (picture a whole bunch of swappers banging their hands on the table and chanting this!)

We're all around today--we could sign up now! (I'm picturing Buffy traveling quickly to TN right now to smack me on the head! :rotfl2: )

I've got you down, michellepooh! Thanks for helping me close off that one spot in group G! :thumbsup2

ETA: I looked back over the interest thread and the covert op thread. I got havencruiser added (she's in WDW) and Ohana 4 added to the Christmas group (that's the one I think she wanted). Do you all know of anyone else who was really interested who might have missed it?

I will stealth over and peek around and see if I can uncover any MIA's

Thank you, Operative KatDisney, for accepting this assignment! :thumbsup2 You, like Mulan, bring honor to us all! ;)

ok found one .. but this was my mistake as I didn't specify which christmas she wanted in on. My bad..

rlovew wanted in an all christmas group.. so can ya move her out of group B and into group K

Ohana 4--birthdays in group I it is! I've got you down!

KatDisney--thanks for the rlovew update! I'll get her moved!

Ok the possible people still left that have not signed up that showed interest in the original thread are as follows:

Mickeyfan2
hiclarke
cannp123165
potterphreak
Caitsmama
FireWife

Those are all that I've found.

*returns to the Commander N Chief with her report*

hiclarke is at a cook out today for their farewell party.. They are moving next weekend I believe to FLORIDA!!! Hopefully, she'll check in tomorrow!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Quinn222---is the new Janet Evanovich book good? I cannot wait to read it!

Yes! I loved it. I don't want to spoil you on it but trust me, it's as fun and funny and sexy as always. And hey, this is my 1000th post. I should mention Ranger and Morrelli just so can say my 1000th pst was about two hot guys! ;)

You have done well, Operative KatDisney! :rotfl: The Covert Op team is proud!

ETA: Operative PrincessNancy96--the Covert Op team thanks you for checking in, too! :lmao:

I think potterphreak posted that she was not going to be able to do this one. I think we have enough spots left for the others, if they want to get in. If we have to double a holiday in a group, we can do that--I'd hate for someone who really wants in to get left out!

Quinn222 said:
Yes! I loved it. I don't want to spoil you on it but trust me, it's as fun and funny and sexy as always. And hey, this is my 1000th post. I should mention Ranger and Morrelli just so can say my 1000th pst was about two hot guys! ;)

Ok, I have got to catch up with you 1000 post people! How am I not there yet--DH says I am on this all the time!!! :rotfl:

I can't wait for this book! KAMommy & I have read all of the others (she is reading 12 now). We have decided that Benjamin Bratt (from "Law & Order" & "Miss Congeniality") can play Ranger & Matthew McConaughey can play Morelli in the movies. Thinking of that makes the books even more enjoyable! ;)

Ok, I think the rush is over! :sunny: I am headed to the park for a walk with DH & one of the :dogdance: s, and then a quick trip to Target. Covert Op team, please hold down the fort while I'm gone! This trip, I know, will only take about 2 hours--I'm controlling the time, this time! :rotfl:

StitchIsOurHero said:
We have decided that Benjamin Bratt (from "Law & Order" & "Miss Congeniality") can play Ranger & Matthew McConaughey can play Morelli in the movies. Thinking of that makes the books even more enjoyable! ;)

Hmm. I like both of them but Bejamin Bratt really doesn't seem buff enough (or cuban enough) to me for Ranger and MM isn't Italian enough for Morrelli. How about Jon Bon Jovi for Morrelli? He's Italian and he's from New Jersey and he's a pretty good actor. Who did you pick for Stephanie?

Jon Bon Jovi--VERY NICE suggestion! I always kind of pictured Morrelli as a bigger guy, though (even though MM isn't all that big). I know MM isn't quite Italian enough, but if they could teach him a Jersey accent, we'd be good to go! I would go watch MM read the encyclopedia, no matter what he sounded like!

I read a rumor somewhere that Reese Witherspoon is going to be Stephanie Plum in the movies--that just doesn't do it for me. I like Reese, but she's just missing "something" for that role. My pick for that is Sandra Bullock. My other pick (but it won't happen) is Laura San Giacomo, who used to be on "Just Shoot Me" and is Julia Roberts' friend on "Pretty Woman".

I'm off to Target (had to bring the dog back home after the walk), so if we get any more swappers, I'll add them in when I get back! I must resist buying the 12th book!!! ;)

StitchIsOurHero said:
I read a rumor somewhere that Reese Witherspoon is going to be Stephanie Plum in the movies--that just doesn't do it for me. I like Reese, but she's just missing "something" for that role. My pick for that is Sandra Bullock. My other pick (but it won't happen) is Laura San Giacomo, who used to be on "Just Shoot Me" and is Julia Roberts' friend on "Pretty Woman".

Oh no, Reese doesn't do it for me either. Too white bread. Laura San Giacomo would be prefect! These are really colorful people. The standard leading lady/leading man types just aren't quite right for it. What about Tank and Lulu? Not to mention Sally! Oh and Bob and Rex of course ;)

Oh, BTW, I have a calendar from Showtime on my desk at work. MM was the May picture. I looked forward to May for months and I didn't turn it over to June until about halfway though the month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter