• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

I'm behind. Haven't started. I have a couple more swaps to do before this one is due. But I'll get to them! :surfweb:

Just checking in...I'm so far behind I'm going to lap myself!

I have my plans, and my papers. I have a couple other things to finish before this one...

Brooke, hope your bday was GREAT!

Cool, Nancy! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks to all of y'all for the birthday wishes!! It was awesome!!

Ohana 4--I haven't started yet, either. SHHHH, don't tell anyone! ;)

StitchIsOurHero said:
Cool, Nancy! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks to all of y'all for the birthday wishes!! It was awesome!!

Ohana 4--I haven't started yet, either. SHHHH, don't tell anyone! ;)
Slacker!!! :lmao:
Heck, I'm still working on my rare character that is due next week.. so what am I talking about.. I have 2 more to finish.. help me!!! :wizard:

ddavis860 said:
Just checking in...I'm so far behind I'm going to lap myself!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's how I feel too! Just when I think I am catching up, I remember one more project I need to get done.

I MUST learn to say no! Like that will ever happen. ;)

I just finished this one. There really isn't much Disney in my "4th of July" stuff though (more like hidden Disney), but I think the pieces are cute. And I want to explain the color selection in advance, cause it's not traditional "4th of July" colors, but there is still red, white, and blue :). DH and I got married on the 4th of July, and these were our wedding colors. I just can't separate the two celebrations anymore.

And with this swap done, I am now all caught up with my swaps! No more post-it's hanging off the side of the computer.

hopemax said:
I just finished this one. There really isn't much Disney in my "4th of July" stuff though (more like hidden Disney), but I think the pieces are cute. And I want to explain the color selection in advance, cause it's not traditional "4th of July" colors, but there is still red, white, and blue :). DH and I got married on the 4th of July, and these were our wedding colors. I just can't separate the two celebrations anymore.

And with this swap done, I am now all caught up with my swaps! No more post-it's hanging off the side of the computer.
I have 3 post it's!! Help!!! :)

hopemax--I think that sounds cool! I can't wait to see your stuff!!!

I have more post-its than I can shake a stick at right now! Oh well, one day at a time, right??? ;)

I can't wait to see the stuff from this swap! Only 3 more weeks! How is everyone else doing?

hopemax said:

Wow, I haven't been caught up since I started these swaps...I just keep signing up and signing up... :teeth:

Just need to finish the birthday one. Should be ready to go postal on Monday.

I'm hoping to mail mine by the middle of next week, Brooke. Just have to get my Rare Character swap out today and then I should be able to work on this one this weekend.

I'll keep ya updated!

Glad you had a great vacation! You could have sent us more sunshine up here, though! :rotfl:

YodasMom said:
Glad you had a great vacation! You could have sent us more sunshine up here, though! :rotfl:

I know.. It's rainy, cool, and gloomy here! :(
I need to go to the grocery but every time I get ready to leave we get a downpour! So, no way am I trying that today! Or getting to the post office w/ my holiday swap!

AlexWyattMommy--I'll keep a lookout for them! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see them! BTW, the Tony's picture is on its way to you, and I will email it to you tomorrow. I forgot that our recent Disney trip pics are on the external hard drive, so I have to get DH (the tech geek) to hook it up!

Is everyone else rolling along? I'm hoping to finish mine this weekend! :cheer2:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Is everyone else rolling along? I'm hoping to finish mine this weekend! :cheer2:

I'm rolling along and hoping to mail before the end of the week. We'll see how much I get done later tonight since Wednesday nights are shot.

I'll keep you updated! :)

I will get to the post office tomorrow I promise... I go and seem to forget why I'm going.. at least so far I haven't left the kids behind.. it's always that package.... I'll mail it first thing in the morning... :)

:rotfl2: I keep forgetting to send the ABC swap with DH to mail, too, so I completely understand what you are saying! No stress--I know it'll get here! :thumbsup2

My brother is getting married this weekend, and it is one of those really big weddings (DH & I had a really small wedding). This week is wedding week and it is crazy around here! I know that by Sunday, I'll just want to hide out in my scrap room and work on stuff! ;)

DianaLyn--I got your stuff today!! They look wonderful!!! Thank you for the surprise, too! :thumbsup2

GRRRRRRRR :furious:

I'm so mad at myself!! I got some REALLY cute brads for this swap...do you think I can find them now? I'm SOOOOO glad I put them in a safe place!

Now to figure out WHICH safe place I put them :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter