Disney theme bedrooms

PrincessKell

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess Wanna be<br><
HI everyone. We are moving and I want to do my daughters room in Disney theme. I would love some ideas of some. If you have some or know of some vacation homes that have pictures of them up. Please post them and please ideas are always welcome! Thank you!!

We are renting so painting the walls won't happen, but anything that we could do instead is great too. I am already going to do some chalkboard paint on some plywood and frame them and paint the frames in Disney colors in whatever theme we chose.

Thanks again!

go to ebay and search for princess mural or Cars mural, or winnie the pooh mural, etc.. it'll pull up alot of removable options. :)

There's always the bedspread and curtains. walmart has some cute bright rugs right now at a really affordable price. :) They also have some bedspread sets in several of the diff. disney themes.

You could do something similar to the 2nd picture .. it was really easy. I just used scrapbook paper and stuck it on the wall with removable foam sticker things. I've seen alot of disney themed paper.. if you have a picture of her at disney you could blow it up and put it in the middle. (I've seen entire walls done like this and while it looks neat I don't think it would hold up well.. this is out of his reach LOL) http://suzysnaps.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/todays-projects-2/

My son's room is disney in the sense that he has a Cars bed, poster, and window seat cover but it doesn't really scream disney.. I love it but it won't be much help to you since the wall's all painted :laughing:
mural-006.jpg

What theme are you going with? Princesses? Mickey/ minnie? I'll rack my brain for some ideas. I love to decorate.. most of mine is done with cans of spray paint and goodwill furniture so if you want to go cheap I can help you there LOL.

Here is what we did for our Mickey Mouse room. I used a cricket to do the vinyl lettering on the wall - it peels off super easy. I got the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse vinyl clings from Amazon and they also pull of really easy and can be reapplied.

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

The rest of room is filled with things that we have collected on our trips - it's a great way to get some mileage out of the souvenirs. The Mickey was a stand up cardboard cutout that we got from a party store, and took the stand off of.

My DD7 wanted a punk room but I surprised her by painting hidden Mickey's everywhere. On the walls, shelves, TV stand, bunkbed...everywhere. She had SO much fun finding them...I am not sure she has found all of them!

I know that is not a theme...I just think it is a fun extra for a Disney lovers room:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter