• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney theater posters from London

Glenn

DIS Veteran
I was wandering around my salvation army store today & ran into something new to me. Found what appear to be 2 posters, framed by a craft shop, from London. One is Mary Poppins at the Prince Edwards Theater in London & the other Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at London Palladium Theater.
Checked google & these might go to 2004-06. Posters 20in tall/12 1/2 in wide.
Checked ebay & not much there. They want $8 ea. Thinking of going back. Has anyone have opinions on these?

Sounds like they're the typical window card (aka poster) folks could have bought at the show (or from one of the theater shops in London) when those shows were being presented. I think $8 is a pretty good price if you like those posters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter