Disney the week after Easter????

goodrn

Disney Dreamer
Well based on my thread for Disney during Dec.26 and after, my DH and I decided this would be way too busy for my family and in-laws to enjoy. Now I would like to know how busy would it be the week after Easter Sunday... ( this would be my son's spring break)? Has anyone been this time and how was your visit? I really don't won't to fight crowds with a 5 and 7 yr old. I want this to be really enjoyable for them. Looking into this for next April, hopefully. Thanks for any responses!!!!::MinnieMo

I haven't been at Christmas time, however, speaking from past experience the last 3 years during Easter - the week after Easter Sunday was extremely crowded.

There have been times they have hit capacity at the TTC. I heard (but wasn't there) that they hit capacity at MK.

We were turned away from the water parks one morning (10 a.m) because they were at capacity also.

So, in answer to your question.....Yes, it is very crowded. We still have a lot of fun, but it's crowded. You have to be creative with your park time. :D

I can't wait to get there in a week & fight the crowds!!!!!

We'll be there in a few days time too!

Crowded? - yes but

1) Make full use of Early Entry if on-site

2) Parks are open till VERY late

3) Temperature is very pleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter