• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney temp tattoos

heidica

Hooked on Disney!
Has anyone ever seen disney temp tattos either at WDW or in a store? If so, where?

I got one at DTD. It was all the characters holding hands and I put it around my ankle. Most of the resorts have them out by the pool and the parks have them as well, they won't be too hard to find! :thumbsup2

We stayed at All-Star Movies. The kids can redeem the tickets they've won from the games at the arcade there for tattoos. DD got a Snow White tattoo and a few of the characters even commented on it. I wish I would have redeemed our tickets for more than just one tattoo ...

Oh well, there's always next time!

a store here in Michigan called Party America. It used to be called Great Party. So if you have some kind of a large party supply store around you, you may want to check there. Mine had the Princesses and Tinkerbell. I wasn't looking for boy ones so I don't recall if they had any. Me and DD14 are gonna wear the Tinkerbell ones at some point during our trip next month. :goodvibes

I got a sorcerer mickey temp tattoo at Typhoon Lagoon . They also had a stand at CBR where you could get them. Both places had a lot of choices, and not just Disney tattoos. Also, it has been 9 days since I got mine, and is still not gone!! Its barely faded!!

I get one every year at MGM. The stand is located next to Pizza Planet.

I've also gotten one in AK somewhere near Discovery Island Trails.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter