Disney Tattoos

Just booked in for my next Disney tattoos for September 15th! I can't wait. It's going to a a five hour session but I'm soooo stoked!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Valiamo, love your Sorcerer Mickey.

Here is mine.

I have wanted a Mickey tattoo for a while just couldn't decide which one. Definitely Sorcerer Mickey is my very favorite of all of his outfits. I have him all over my house, so it had to be Sorcerer Mickey.

Wow! Twins! I like the look, amazing how one look can be so different. I love the shading around Mickey. Thanks for sharing!

10459081_10152296745992215_3274232195904778875_o.jpg
Tomorrow's the big day!

Start to my animal kingdom thigh piece. I have about 3-4 sittings left. Up next is a giraffe, water under the hippo, and savannah grasses. I also plan to include various birds and possibly an elephant, okapi or zebra.

1619072_10202272164593569_8632662527118745934_n.jpg

10012590_10201528165594059_867840086_n.jpg

BvxVYEXIUAEUGv_.jpg

I just got my first tattoo ever done.
It was on my birthday 8/22 and done by the beautiful Megan Massacre at the Nepa Tattoo fest. (If you don't know who she is, take the time to look up her work. She is an amazing artist.)

I don't think I need to describe the photo. It speaks it's own story.

Toadlover: NICE!
Nowater: That is really original... I like it!
KTG33: Those are really realistic U have a great artist
copper0426: Sorcerer Mickey is a classic.. you can never go wrong with that!

Liking all the new designs coming through.. now I am really starting to get the itch to get another done. Might wait until some cooler weather.. but will have to start thinking on a design

Nowater, Kissthegirl33, toadlover, and copper0426....LOVE all your tats!! They are all really awesome! :thumbsup2

Well after a 5 hour session yesterday my thigh pieces are sooooo close to being done.
483dbe522b43c69d2b3d32ebfcba10ed.jpg
Snow's all done
b2798fcd43f0636c18d4ab4d9ecba849.jpg
Tink needs another 45 minutes or so. I'm booked in to get her finished on October 11th The pictures are from just now so over 24 hours later and I'm still really red and swollen but I think my artist Wes did a FANTASTIC job on them! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Disney_Alli - WOW! Those are beautiful! There's so much detail there. I love them! I admire you too.....I'm afraid I'd be too much of wimp to have something done on the backs of my legs. My neck hurt enough!! I :worship: to you! LOL

Thanks guys!

They didn't feel too bad at first but sitting certainly hasn't been part of my routine since Monday. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to going back to work Thursday though - I'll probably be standing at my desk a lot.

Wes did such an amazing job with all the details I can't believe it!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter