Disney Tattoos

HA! those are awesome! I have to agree.. I would rather get a tattoo on my spine then my ankle ever again.. :scared:

Thanks that makes me feel better. I was trying to be tough. I wish someone would have told me it hurt that bad, haha. I'm glad I only got 1 penguin.

Well, it was much sooner than planned but we started on my Pocahontas today! 6 hours later and the outline and shading are basically done. Just need colour, the other hummingbird, her necklace and her tattoos (tribal sun on her wrist and a tribal raccoon on her shoulder). Pardon the swelling and redness, this was taken right after the 6 hour sitting

This is going to be awesome!

DH sat for a marathon 9.5 hours on Monday. That puts 15 hours on this piece so far. He's got one more session a few hours long to fill in the white in the faces, add more details to the background and the refine the edges of this piece.

Here it is in process:

And here's where it ended up at the end of the last session.

DH sat for a marathon 9.5 hours on Monday. That puts 15 hours on this piece so far. He's got one more session a few hours long to fill in the white in the faces, add more details to the background and the refine the edges of this piece.

Here it is in process:

And here's where it ended up at the end of the last session.

Really cool tattoo. May I ask - It's a Grim Reaper tattoo or something similar? :moped:

Alice piece...it's actually a cover up.
31C5BF01-D879-4CFB-850B-FE5D4BEE523F_zpszwcowhgx.jpg

79D6BC70-B6DA-4FF6-8301-BDADE27F375D_zpsdkiv84cc.jpg

34319DA4-EF4C-42F8-8539-A124A4796A2D_zpsl4vqo3db.jpg

35AAD901-E8C2-405B-9DC1-297D5C924640_zpsstc4qldu.jpg

02F24BAD-E3E5-47E1-9067-54F93C020AF3_zpsiygeorjn.jpg

I have a custom Belle pinup tattoo that I got at Babylon Tattoo in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in June of 2012:

BelleTattoo.jpg

I'm not sure if this will be only Disney-themed tattoo (most likely not, lol), but I love it and am constantly getting compliments on it.

I have a custom Belle pinup tattoo that I got at Babylon Tattoo in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in June of 2012: I'm not sure if this will be only Disney-themed tattoo (most likely not, lol), but I love it and am constantly getting compliments on it.

Sweet!

Everyone's Tattoos look AMAZING!!!!

I go to get my Pocahontas finished tomorrow morning! Pics to come soon after :thumbsup2

And we're done!!! Sorry for the not so great picture, but this was taken immediately after it was finished

Getting my first tattoo tonight! It's going to be a simple 'Ohana' on my ankle. I'm freaking out a little because I don't really know what to expect. My mom & my 3 sisters are also getting the same :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter