Disney Tattoos

Both tattoos all done
Close up of Disney one

Long shot

My non-Disney one done at the same time

I love how they both came out in super happy with them... But boy is my foot throbbing!!!

(Btw these were taken literally moments after they were finished and cleaned so that accounts for the redness - the white dots will pop when the redness goes away)

the lines and bow really set those off! I had part of my anke done and it killed... how was the top of the foot?

the lines and bow really set those off! I had part of my anke done and it killed... how was the top of the foot?

It hurt a lot and burned for hours afterwards. Driving home really sucked too because anytime I moved the muscles and tendons under it it burned more. The drive from the studio to my place is only about 10 min and I had to stop partway for a break (now I stopped at a liquor store and bought vodka but that's irrelevant lol) My super bony wrist sucked when it was happening but after it was fine.

"now I stopped at a liquor store and bought vodka but that's irrelevant lol"

Nothing like a little self medication to ease the pain. My family always heads out to dinner when I have work done and I drink a couple beers to 'take the edge off.' :scared::drinking1:drinking1:woohoo:

In preparation for our big WDW later this year, DH just started his right sleeve. This isn't quite halfway done. Sally will fit into that space next to Jack, who is sitting in a chair. Lock, Shock and Barrel will go below Jack & Sally. Oogie Boogie is the shadow in the moon and bats will be flying out of his mouth. The mountain will have more detail and will cover up his old Taz tattoo from 20 years ago.
46839_574538549473_1469469212_n.jpg

1623772_574538564443_1486926053_n.jpg

By the way, I've got a PTR started and linked in my siggy if you want to join in. :)

OMG..I soooo :love: Jack. He is allover my car!! Your tattoo is AH...MAZ...ING!!

Well, it was much sooner than planned but we started on my Pocahontas today! 6 hours later and the outline and shading are basically done. Just need colour, the other hummingbird, her necklace and her tattoos (tribal sun on her wrist and a tribal raccoon on her shoulder). Pardon the swelling and redness, this was taken right after the 6 hour sitting

I love everyone's tats! I've been thinking for years that I need to get one, but I'm afraid that I won't stop :-) I'm between two ideas (both Disney of course) but I need to decide on placement too. It's for me so I want it somewhere that I can see it, but I to be able to conceal it as well....

Well, it was much sooner than planned but we started on my Pocahontas today! 6 hours later and the outline and shading are basically done. Just need colour, the other hummingbird, her necklace and her tattoos (tribal sun on her wrist and a tribal raccoon on her shoulder). Pardon the swelling and redness, this was taken right after the 6 hour sitting

That is going to look so awesome!! Can't wait to see it when it's done!

Looking great! :thumbsup2

c86e37e0-ecc1-4b96-a71d-6f048eabf91d.jpg
[/URL]

Hi All got this done a few weeks ago, Still not finished adding a snowflake on the elbow and some colouring around the princess

Session #2 on hubby's tattoo and here's where we're at. He's got an all day session scheduled in a few weeks to add the rest of the background (purples and grays), Sally and Lock, Shock and Barrel, then that arm will be done!

It was a coverup of an old Taz tattoo he had. Here's what the comparison

And the details. You can see Taz's ear sticking out of the side of the mountain, but that will be covered with the background.

I'm getting one in celebration of turning 40!!! I'm creating my own. Swirly Hidden mickey surrounded by pixie dust.

Hi everyone! It's been awhile, been busy but I'll been lurking. There are some awesome tattoo! can't wait to see fallen_angel727 tattoo done. I love that style! My son and I just got matching Disney tattoo today. He has always loved penguins and I love Disney so we got Mary Poppins penguins.

I got one of my ankle. WOW that hurt!

Mike got four of his back shoulder

Hi everyone! It's been awhile, been busy but I'll been lurking. There are some awesome tattoo! can't wait to see fallen_angel727 tattoo done. I love that style! My son and I just got matching Disney tattoo today. He has always loved penguins and I love Disney so we got Mary Poppins penguins.

I got one of my ankle. WOW that hurt!

HA! those are awesome! I have to agree.. I would rather get a tattoo on my spine then my ankle ever again.. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter