Disney Tattoos

So, I've been subscribed to this thread from the beginning. I've loved looking at all the great Disney tattoos, getting ideas, and dreaming of the day when I would be able to post my own Disney tattoo. That day is finally here!

I got my first tattoo ever yesterday (I'm 53) and I love it!

5452E702-1E2A-4A30-B409-DC0D2DD17F16-4577-0000035A98332302_zps4575e6e0.jpg

Good for you! Its adorable! :D

Well I finally got mine done and am I super stoked about it. Took 6 hours but I sat like a champ for it. This was a cover up too which makes it all the more impressive.

1390488_10200978290364372_1645946968_n.jpg

thebwit said:
Well I finally got mine done and am I super stoked about it. Took 6 hours but I sat like a champ for it. This was a cover up too which makes it all the more impressive.

That's awesome! Great colors and I love the Mickey bubble :D

Just got mine done. 2 weeks of planning and finding the correct artist.

It was an anniversary gift for my bride and I... 1999 is the year we were married, Then I had her name done with a Disney Font (Script). The fact her name has a Disney 'D' is a bonus. :thumbsup2

a53a20c4-3e68-4cef-8d42-9087c536ab63_zps3195ac5a.jpg

First pass of my brand new HM tattoo! Getting it colored once it heals.

HMTattoo_zps18f665d1.jpg

Just got mine done. 2 weeks of planning and finding the correct artist.

It was an anniversary gift for my bride and I... 1999 is the year we were married, Then I had her name done with a Disney Font (Script). The fact her name has a Disney 'D' is a bonus. :thumbsup2
very special and personal. i like it.

First pass of my brand new HM tattoo! Getting it colored once it heals.

wow your Artist is amazing, it looks great!

Love all the tattoos! I have been wanting to get one of Stitch since the movie came out. He is my favorite character!! I have about 9 tattoos (really depends on how you count them) and well over 30 hours sitting in 'the chair'. I can't believe I haven't gotten my stitch yet :/ Maybe before our Christmas trip this year, hmmm.

Wow, these tattoos are awesome!

I'd like to recruit some of you guys! My company is doing an online video shoot for Disney, and we're looking for 5-10 people with awesome Disney tattoos to show them off. The shoot will be in Anaheim on November 5th, 6th, or 7th, so if you're around the area and interested, send me a private message with a pic of your Disney ink!

It's been awhile since I used this board but saw this thread and figured why not post my Mickey Tat I got in June 2011. I've been considering other Disney Tats but just can't settle on something. I really want a sorcerer Mickey but can't find one that jumps out at me.

260024_2160655500246_1906493_n.jpg

Just want to shout out HockeyMomNH for your AWESOME Disney cakes!!! Just saw it at the bottom of your signature lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter