Disney Tattoos

Hi Guys! There's some amazing new tattoos! I need to go back a few pages to get caught up. But I have a question for you all. I'm going to Universal for a few days before heading over to WDW. I'm a little worried about my tattoo at Universal. Have any of you been to Universal with a WDW tattoo? Did you get a lot of crap?

Here's my tattoo again. Should I wear a t-shirt instead of a tank??:rolleyes1
http://s282.photobucket.com/user/_mikesmom/media/tat6-1.jpg.html I can't find any more pictures, but spaceship earth is on the back with more disney characters.

You may get teased. That's all they did to me, but my Disney tattoos are from Disney movies not Disney world. I was just told by several team members, they aren't required to be nice to me like at Disney, but I think they are and it was all just teasing.

Hi Guys! There's some amazing new tattoos! I need to go back a few pages to get caught up. But I have a question for you all. I'm going to Universal for a few days before heading over to WDW. I'm a little worried about my tattoo at Universal. Have any of you been to Universal with a WDW tattoo? Did you get a lot of crap?

I'm confused about this. I've never been to WDW thus never have been around to visit Universal in Florida. Why would someone be given crap for having a Disney tattoo there? Certainly a lot of people go there who have also been to WDW. In fact many people wouldn't have been to Universal in the first place had they not chosen a WDW holiday, right?

Perhaps I'm naive. I don't see why it would be a problem. But I would love to be enlightened on this subject as I will be going there myself this year for the first time. Whatever the reasoning, though, I will not be covering my tattoos. :hippie:

I'm confused about this. I've never been to WDW thus never have been around to visit Universal in Florida. Why would someone be given crap for having a Disney tattoo there? Certainly a lot of people go there who have also been to WDW. In fact many people wouldn't have been to Universal in the first place had they not chosen a WDW holiday, right?

Perhaps I'm naive. I don't see why it would be a problem. But I would love to be enlightened on this subject as I will be going there myself this year for the first time. Whatever the reasoning, though, I will not be covering my tattoos. :hippie:

It's less the other guests and more the employees, but they aren't doing it to be mean, at least it didn't seem that way to me. They seemed to be doing it for laughs.

This thread has inspired me to get another Disney tattoo. I will post photos of mine once I reach my 10th post.

I have a question for you all. I'm going to Universal for a few days before heading over to WDW. I'm a little worried about my tattoo at Universal. Have any of you been to Universal with a WDW tattoo? Did you get a lot of crap?

Here's my tattoo again. Should I wear a t-shirt instead of a tank??:rolleyes1

I haven't gone to Universal with my Disney Tatt, but I did go to Hershey Park where a guest commented on it. He mostly just joked about me 'lowering' my standards by going to Hershey instead. It was all in good fun.

Just finished my new Alice piece today. 5.5 hours of ink total for this one. It's on my right leg. Totally worth the pain -- I'm very happy with how it turned out. :)

image_zps2209b521.jpg

image_zps685ea597.jpg

You may get teased. That's all they did to me, but my Disney tattoos are from Disney movies not Disney world. I was just told by several team members, they aren't required to be nice to me like at Disney, but I think they are and it was all just teasing.

Thanks for replying. That's what I figured. I don't really care what people think but I'm not sure I want to be teased for three days. :upsidedow I'm sure it will be a fun trip!

Just got this one done. still a little oozy! I'll post it again after it heals up. I'm also posting a healed up picture of my "Plane Crazy" tattoo that was done in Feb. Love this thread, so many great tattoos on here. I've been following this thread pretty much since it began. This is the thread that inspired me to start getting some Disney ink. Love it! :)

232323232%7Ffp54376%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E26%3A%3E236%3EWSNRCG%3D3935%3B8%3B36632%3Cnu0mrj
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A69%3B%3Dot%3E234%3C%3D35%3B%3D327%3DXROQDF%3E2%3A26%3A9%3A45823%3Bot1lsi
232323232%7Ffp54356%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E26%3A%3E236%3EWSNRCG%3D3935%3B8%3B36832%3Cnu0mrj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter