Disney Tattoos

Question for people with tattoos. I just got my forth tattoo done and the tattoo artist said to put vaseline on it for a few days and not A&D ointment . My other three tattoos I was told A&D and that's what I used. So what should I use?

I have 15 and after the first four was told to use aquafore or however it is spelled, it holds color better. So I was told.

I have 15 and after the first four was told to use aquafore or however it is spelled, it holds color better. So I was told.

Ya he said that too but I've had my other other tattoos for ten or less years and the color is still good. Just confused on the change from A&D to Vaseline. Lol

Question for people with tattoos. I just got my forth tattoo done and the tattoo artist said to put vaseline on it for a few days and not A&D ointment . My other three tattoos I was told A&D and that's what I used. So what should I use?

I've been told to use A&D on all three of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

i ran into him back in 08 in the monorail he quickly acknowledge himself and who he was telling us to google him once we had a chance but i hear he got married now and moved on...

bluepirategrl said:

I have always been told NEVER to use Vaseline so I never have.

Never ever use Vaseline to heal a tattoo you will end up with bad scabbing stick with what's worked best for you before

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Here it is...

I posted this image a few pages back, but this is the artwork that I brought to my artist. I am so happy with the work she did!

eta: sorry it's a bit blurry, it's a self portrait using a mirror!

Totally go with a&d. Just had 2 recently and it worked great. If you go to some of the bigger studios web pages and read their aftercare instructions, they call for a&d

Here it is...

I posted this image a few pages back, but this is the artwork that I brought to my artist. I am so happy with the work she did!

eta: sorry it's a bit blurry, it's a self portrait using a mirror!

WOW it is just beautiful!!!! So well done. Enjoy it!

HockeyMomNH That is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it and you did a great job with your initial artwork!! It just really pops!!! :thumbsup2

Very nice!

WOW it is just beautiful!!!! So well done. Enjoy it!

HockeyMomNH That is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it and you did a great job with your initial artwork!! It just really pops!!! :thumbsup2

HockeymomNH I was looking forward to see it after you sketch, it turned out beautiful!

Thanks!:flower3: I am totally in love with it!

Hi Guys! There's some amazing new tattoos! I need to go back a few pages to get caught up. But I have a question for you all. I'm going to Universal for a few days before heading over to WDW. I'm a little worried about my tattoo at Universal. Have any of you been to Universal with a WDW tattoo? Did you get a lot of crap?

Here's my tattoo again. Should I wear a t-shirt instead of a tank??:rolleyes1
I can't find any more pictures, but spaceship earth is on the back with more disney characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter