Disney Tattoos

Thank you everyone.... She is getting another Disney tattoo soon, as are her mother and myself. No spoilers though..;) I will be posting soon! Stay tuned...:thumbsup2

oh i have just spent all night looking through these pages and I am only half way there. And that's just skimming LOL. I got one last yr It's pirate themed but not Disney. SInce then DH (who has none) keeps asking what I am getting next. I think I found it here. I will have to wait till school is out b/c Im thinking inner wrist and don't want to have to explain the bandage to the kiddos all day. LOL I want the outlines of the Mickey and Minnie linked.

All of your guys' ink is amazing! :D I was so inspired to share mine. Btw, you're looking at my left side ribcage, close to my heart. AW!

iFkbrmD.jpg

Here she is! I got this back in January with my best friend. She got two Mickey balloons to symbolize her and her father, but since it's not my tattoo, I won't be posting it on the internet. Anyhoo! This lyric is from an early Rush song, Cinderella Man. It's in the font that the album cover, A Farewell to Kings, uses. In all of my tattoos, I'm going to have a "hidden" Mickey. The first Mickey isn't so hidden, but you get the idea! When I'm older, I'm planning on getting Scar creeping over the back of my shoulder.

I just emailed the picture of the WDW castle in the air with balloons to my artist. I'm hoping to get in by the end of the month to get it on the side of my right leg above my ankle. I'm also going to get the hidden Mickey on the back of my neck upgraded and add Minnie as well.

I will post pictures of both when I get them done!! I'm SO excited!:hyper:

oh i have just spent all night looking through these pages and I am only half way there. And that's just skimming LOL. I got one last yr It's pirate themed but not Disney. SInce then DH (who has none) keeps asking what I am getting next. I think I found it here. I will have to wait till school is out b/c Im thinking inner wrist and don't want to have to explain the bandage to the kiddos all day. LOL I want the outlines of the Mickey and Minnie linked.

That's the one I want! But I'm going to add another linked Mickey at the bottom for my DS!

That's the one I want! But I'm going to add another linked Mickey at the bottom for my DS!

I have 3 DSs so if I added them I would have a chain. I have their initials on my first one. This is more for me and DH I think. I have shown him a pict.

6th August. My Chip n Dale tattoo is booked! CAN'T WAIT! Will have it in time for WDW so I can show 'real' Chip n Dale.

Yay. In hoping to get mine soon too, but the dh said for some reason I should go to Disneyland first, as if I would magically choose sleeping beauties castle. I'm hoping to get my Peter Pan tattoo this month.

HAHA I know, right?! When I think Disney I think Cindy's Castle! It was never a question in my mind. I just can't wait to see the design my artist has come up with based off the picture I sent him. I'm SOOO excited.....1 WEEK!!!!!:woohoo:

Was able to get my Peter Pan tattoo yesterday!!! Only half done, but it is looking amazing!!! Big Ben needs to be completed, and then the night shading. I will post a picture when it's complete!!

I am so excited I found this thread! Lol. I have 4 tattoos but no Disney one yet. Here is my plan: Fireworks in the Mickey Mouse head shape and underneath in the Disney typeface "Dreams Do Come True" :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter