Disney Tattoos

I got my Disney tattoo tonight, but unsure of how to upload it. Do I need to have a certain number of posts to be able to do that? Any help would be appreciated, I'm ready to show this baby off!

You have enough posts to upload pics already.

What you need to do is upload your pics to a share site first. I use photobucket. Then you copy the IMG code and paste the whole thing into your post.

You have enough posts to upload pics already.

What you need to do is upload your pics to a share site first. I use photobucket. Then you copy the IMG code and paste the whole thing into your post.

Thanks, i'm gonna give this a try...:thumbsup2

tattoo.jpg

Got this done last night!! So excited! It's a cover-up on my wrist :)

Never knew this thread existed and never imagined it'd be this active if it did exist.

Regardless, here is my only Disney-based tattoo so far.

Disney's Runaway Brain (1995).
DSC05796.jpg

The majority of people (along with some CMs on my recent trip) believe this is something "made up," as Mickey isn't ever "angry." Here is the YouTube link to the short film in its entirety. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhhS_JFhpPg

Never knew this thread existed and never imagined it'd be this active if it did exist.

Regardless, here is my only Disney-based tattoo so far.

Disney's Runaway Brain (1995).
DSC05796.jpg

The majority of people (along with some CMs on my recent trip) believe this is something "made up," as Mickey isn't ever "angry." Here is the YouTube link to the short film in its entirety. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhhS_JFhpPg

:eek:

this is my first time posting a pic, hope it works,
this is my mickey n minnie tatt i got 3months ago, i only wanted something really simple (for my first tatt - as i hate needles!) i love it and im dyin 2 get another 1!

DSCF1325.jpg

oh and i love all the tattoos! i sat for hours looking through them all:)

I just went through this entire thread (in the last couple days) and I am so amazed! I hope that some day I have the courage to get a tatt and if I do, I want it to look like this one! But with the heads next to each other and a B in Mickey and M in Minnie in the Disney font for my kid's initials!

Hello, I just joined DIS. Been thinking about getting a sleeve. I have a few tats now, but my left arm is bare. I've been considering going all out with a Disney world theme-the castle, Tower of Terror, Splash Mtn, etc. Also a portrait of Walt maybe drawing Mickey? Whattya guys think? I think it'd be pretty wild. Any links, ideas where to check out and print pics or any comments would be great. Thanks

Hello, I just joined DIS. Been thinking about getting a sleeve. I have a few tats now, but my left arm is bare. I've been considering going all out with a Disney world theme-the castle, Tower of Terror, Splash Mtn, etc. Also a portrait of Walt maybe drawing Mickey? Whattya guys think? I think it'd be pretty wild. Any links, ideas where to check out and print pics or any comments would be great. Thanks

I love the idea!! There are a few sleves in the thread, you just kinda have to search for them! I remember one of splash mountain, and one that had just the silhouette of all of disneyworld (the one you often see at the bottom of disney websites). Good luck on getting ideas, and please post pictures when you have decided!!:artist:

Sounds awesome. I don't have a full sleeve but I'm the one with the Disney World Tattoo. I'll save you some time and post the pics again. The sleeve of Splash Mountain is awesome! It's not too far back in this thread.

tat7.jpg

tat6.jpg

tat5.jpg

tat4.jpg

tat9.jpg

Sounds awesome. I don't have a full sleeve but I'm the one with the Disney World Tattoo. I'll save you some time and post the pics again. The sleeve of Splash Mountain is awesome! It's not too far back in this thread.

tat7.jpg

tat6.jpg

tat5.jpg

tat4.jpg

tat9.jpg

AWESOME :cool1::cool1::cool1:

2 more sleeps till my next ink :banana:

I am planning on getting a tattoo of Alice in Wonderland holding a Mickey Mouse balloon. What color should the balloon be? My dad thinks blue to match the dress but I think that might be too much blue. Any suggestions or opinions?

I am planning on getting a tattoo of Alice in Wonderland holding a Mickey Mouse balloon. What color should the balloon be? My dad thinks blue to match the dress but I think that might be too much blue. Any suggestions or opinions?

I think red. First, it's a color that will pop against all the blue, plus Mickey has red shorts. JMO, HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter