Disney Tattoos

cupcake.jpg

Finally got my second cupcake tattoo.

My first one is the cupcake with the Minnie Mouse bow from earlier in the thread.

Can you guess my inspiration?

So they called and asked if I could do my color on thursday instead of friday and I said sure!

These were taken right after she finished:

tattoo5.jpg

tattoo3.jpg

tattoo4.jpg

I can't wait to see how it looks after it heals.

It took over 5 hours to finish the color.

I think it turned out great!

I have all ready done the beast as a tattoo a few years ago went with the purple rose as they are my wife favourite,

IMG_0071.jpg

Went and got Hoist he colors tattoo today with the Jack Sparrow flag next tattoo with be the little mermaid.

IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg

FlyingPegasus - the color looks great! You must be so happy!

darren123 - I love your beast. I have considered doing something with that design for my next one.

If everything works out I'm going to get my first Disney tattoo tomorrow! I have two others, but I've been looking forward to getting a Disney one forever.

Here's the basic idea:
tumblr_lzin17n2w01qdsx91o1_400.png

It’s inspired by the Carousel of Progress, I thought it was a great sentiment and I wanted something Disney park related. It’s going on my wrist. The Mickey head in the picture is kind of a place holder for this:
tumblr_lziq26jfpT1qckqhq.png

It’s a necklace that I bought on my first grown up trip to Disney World, the trip that changed my life. I’ve worn the necklace every day since then, almost 6 years to the day, so it seemed appropriate.

If everything works out I'm going to get my first Disney tattoo tomorrow! I have two others, but I've been looking forward to getting a Disney one forever.

Here's the basic idea:
tumblr_lzin17n2w01qdsx91o1_400.png

It’s inspired by the Carousel of Progress, I thought it was a great sentiment and I wanted something Disney park related. It’s going on my wrist. The Mickey head in the picture is kind of a place holder for this:
tumblr_lziq26jfpT1qckqhq.png

It’s a necklace that I bought on my first grown up trip to Disney World, the trip that changed my life. I’ve worn the necklace every day since then, almost 6 years to the day, so it seemed appropriate.

Love ur idea!!!!

My newest tattoo! Absolutely love it!!

ry%3D400

Still needs to be cleaned up a bit but it came out so much better than I imagined!!

All I can say is in the lower chest area (if you know what I mean) is O.U.C.H. I'd have to majorly drunk or unconscience to get a tattoo on that sensitive area!!!

Also in the 4th photo, it looks like there are studs on her back. Notice how it looks like the white spots are sticking out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter