Disney Tattoos

hey I am quoting you to say I love the "Dooney Minnie" in your siggie! (although...I don't have one....YET!)

Thanks! A gal (lulusmom) on the Dooney thread made it! Disney Dooneys are totally addictive. :eek:

I had this done today. It's still a bit red where some of the shading is.

IMG_0015.jpg

Your cakes are beautiful , I am marking this page my Grandson will be three in April . Do ship ?

I met with a tattoo artist today and made an appointment for Sunday. She is amazing and I can't wait!:cool1:

Hey HockeyMom!! I didn't know you hung around here too!! I've been kicking around the idea of getting a tattoo too on my wrist or foot (or both), and love looking at everyone's Disney tattoos! You have to keep us up on if you get one done, we'll be comparing beads and tatts :rotfl:

Hey HockeyMom!! I didn't know you hung around here too!! I've been kicking around the idea of getting a tattoo too on my wrist or foot (or both), and love looking at everyone's Disney tattoos! You have to keep us up on if you get one done, we'll be comparing beads and tatts :rotfl:

Howdy! I actually just got my first tattoo on Sunday. It's the rose in the picture above.

I'm already thinking about a second one. :)

Howdy! I actually just got my first tattoo on Sunday. It's the rose in the picture above.

I'm already thinking about a second one. :)

How did I miss that?!! So pretty, your artist did a great job!! I'm a D23 member, and year before last they gave us member certificates with pics on it...there's a pretty Tink I'm thinking of. I'd like a Micky swirl on my foot, and maybe a swirly carriage on my wrist. There's a design on my David Tutera cake cutter set that I really like. I need to get these scanned in to share.

How did I miss that?!! So pretty, your artist did a great job!! I'm a D23 member, and year before last they gave us member certificates with pics on it...there's a pretty Tink I'm thinking of. I'd like a Micky swirl on my foot, and maybe a swirly carriage on my wrist. There's a design on my David Tutera cake cutter set that I really like. I need to get these scanned in to share.

Check it out! I responded before you even posted. It's like magic! :lmao:

I would love to see your pics.

Check it out! I responded before you even posted. It's like magic! :lmao:

I would love to see your pics.

:rotfl:

Here's the Tink...Dumbo is really cute too, but not for me.

d3tink.jpg

Here's the coach...the first one is on the box, and the second one is lasered into the knife and server, it's more rounded. The knife pic stinks, it was hard getting anything without a reflection, and it's so small.

coach.jpg

coach2.jpg

:rotfl:

Here's the Tink...Dumbo is really cute too, but not for me.

d3tink.jpg

Here's the coach...the first one is on the box, and the second one is lasered into the knife and server, it's more rounded. The knife pic stinks, it was hard getting anything without a reflection, and it's so small.

coach.jpg

coach2.jpg

I love both of those ideas! Tink is perfect. I love her colors. :lovestruc

I only thought I was getting my color done today, it's actually next Friday..LOL! :rotfl:

Be back next week with the pics!

Fly

Hey all! I posted on here about 8 months ago, talking about my Tinkerbell tattoo, which I did get, and I LOVE :goodvibes: And I will post a picture on here, using my nice new camera, but I always seem to remember at terrible times, say while writing an paper, or reading textbooks. However, I have a tattoo related question for you all. I applied for the Fall '12 DCP, and I am impatiently waiting to hear if I have been accepted. I have a small tattoo on my right wrist; it's a music note, not quite an inch tall, and 1/4" wide. I know all about the "Disney Look", and am well aware that if I am accepted (fingers crossed) that I will need to cover it with makeup. Does anyone have experience covering tattoos? If so, what makeup line do you recommend? Thanks!!

Hey all! I posted on here about 8 months ago, talking about my Tinkerbell tattoo, which I did get, and I LOVE :goodvibes: And I will post a picture on here, using my nice new camera, but I always seem to remember at terrible times, say while writing an paper, or reading textbooks. However, I have a tattoo related question for you all. I applied for the Fall '12 DCP, and I am impatiently waiting to hear if I have been accepted. I have a small tattoo on my right wrist; it's a music note, not quite an inch tall, and 1/4" wide. I know all about the "Disney Look", and am well aware that if I am accepted (fingers crossed) that I will need to cover it with makeup. Does anyone have experience covering tattoos? If so, what makeup line do you recommend? Thanks!!

If you have a Sephora near you, check out the Kat Von D make up line designed specifically to cover up tattoos.

Its a little on the expensive end (at least for me since I'm a cheap *** :lmao: ) but it works awesome and if its small it wont take much to cover up.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P231113

Hope that helps & good luck getting into the DCP :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter