Disney Tattoos

My sister, DD and I just got this tattoo on our left forearm, below the AC.:wizard: complete with hidden Mickey

It's been a while since I posted on this thread. Somewhere back a few pages is my last tattoo of a hidden mickey made out of roses on my ankle.

In 2 hours I get off work and head over to the shop for my next tattoo. Going for the big guns this time, and the outline will be done tonight and the coloring next friday.

It will be Sorcerer Mickey shooting lightning out of his finger at Maleficent the dragon, who is shooting fire at Mickey. The lightning and the fire will collide in the middle. I got the inspiration from a "Fantasmic" button.

I am placing this on my upper left arm, as I am in a wheel chair at the parks now and nobody would see it if it was on my back!

I will be back to post pictures later!

Fly

Here is what I got so far, color will be added next week. She did not want the part where the lightning and fire meet and explode to have a black outline so that part is not there yet. It will be really cool with blue & white waves, and all the other colors added in.

tattoo2.jpg

tatoo1.jpg

Fly:hippie:

What's up with guys who think they are so macho and try to make me feel like a wimp?

I have kept my new tat uncovered at work the last two days so i could keep lotion on it and not have my shirt sleeve stick to it.

One guy comes in and says "Why didn't you just have them finish it? I sat for three hours and had this done all in one sitting." Then he rolls up his sleeve and shows me a 3" cross!

I said "Dude, I have a lot of color and details to be added that is going to take at least another 3 hours and this took about 2 hours by itself."

He proceded to give me a lecture that my artist was not very good. grrr...

Another guy pretty much said the same thing.

Next time I am going to stand up, turn around, and show them my monster back brace, that keeps me from lying on the table for more than 3 hours at a time, even though it is none of their business.

Why can't they just say "Wow, that is going to be great when it is finished" ??

Maybe they just don't like Mickey or maybe the thought that a girl would get a tattoo that is better than theirs.....:rolleyes1

Thanks for listening.

Fly

I think you already figured it out. Your tat is going to be awesome and they know what they have will not even compare. :thumbsup2

Keep smiling and ignore the ignorant comments.

Can't wait for you to post more pics. :)

Here is what I got so far, color will be added next week. She did not want the part where the lightning and fire meet and explode to have a black outline so that part is not there yet. It will be really cool with blue & white waves, and all the other colors added in.

tattoo2.jpg

tatoo1.jpg

Fly:hippie:

ooooh can't wait to see the finished product! That's a big one! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter