Disney Tattoos

Was this your first and might I ask how much it hurt there on your foot? I have 2 tattoos - one on the back of my neck and one on my right shoulder blade, but I'm scared that on the top of my foot would hurt worse - but I'd love to have one there!

I don't know if this was answered or not but this tat is much bigger than the one I have on my foot but I can tell you that the tats on my foot and ankle did not hurt half as bad as my back or neck.

I did have complications with the Italian Mickey on my foot because I didn't keep it clean enough, it got infected and swelled up to 3x size by the time we returned home from Vegas. I spent another $150 on a doc visit and antibiotics!

Just make sure if you get one on your foot you take proper care of it because being on your foot, it seems to be more subjected to dirt and germs than other parts of your body.

The pain of a tat is addictive. Get one, you want more. When the artist starts you think "Why in hell made me want to do this again?" but then the pain is over as soon as the tat is done.

Good luck!

I'm thinking of getting a Mickey tattoo, just simple mouse ears, with the quote "It was all started by a mouse"

I don't know if this was answered or not but this tat is much bigger than the one I have on my foot but I can tell you that the tats on my foot and ankle did not hurt half as bad as my back or neck.

I did have complications with the Italian Mickey on my foot because I didn't keep it clean enough, it got infected and swelled up to 3x size by the time we returned home from Vegas. I spent another $150 on a doc visit and antibiotics!

Just make sure if you get one on your foot you take proper care of it because being on your foot, it seems to be more subjected to dirt and germs than other parts of your body.

The pain of a tat is addictive. Get one, you want more. When the artist starts you think "Why in hell made me want to do this again?" but then the pain is over as soon as the tat is done.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info!! My neck HURT worse than my should blade. Hmmm...now you all got me thinking about one of my foot. DH will be SO happy...NOT!! :rolleyes1

I'm thinking of getting a Mickey tattoo, just simple mouse ears, with the quote "It was all started by a mouse"

OMG beeplaysbass, that is soooooo funny because I am getting a Walt Disney quote on my lower back and am anchoring the quote with mouse ears and "It was all started by a mouse" was one of the quotes I had written down as a possibility! I am going with another quote by Walt Disney instead...but now it has to wait since I just got a Disney tat on my foot!

OMG beeplaysbass, that is soooooo funny because I am getting a Walt Disney quote on my lower back and am anchoring the quote with mouse ears and "It was all started by a mouse" was one of the quotes I had written down as a possibility! I am going with another quote by Walt Disney instead...but now it has to wait since I just got a Disney tat on my foot!

Haha it's a GREAT quote! I love it. Nice coincidence :-D Great minds think alike I guess! :)

I LOVE all the Disney tats. Once I learn how to post a pic, I can't wait to show mine!!!

In less that 24 hours I will have my first Disney tattoo :woohoo: I am beyond thrilled, and I can't wait to post pics. It will be on the top of my right foot, and will be a silhouette of Tinkerbell. Super nervous, and super excited :goodvibes

Ooh so exciting!:goodvibes I just got my Disney tat on my foot too a month ago! Good Luck and we cant wait to see!! :thumbsup2

Ok so this past Wednesday I got my first tattoo after three years of wanting it. I'm glad I waited b/c I tweaked it after three years. Here is what I got on top of my right foot

258073_10150199714106631_533046630_7472386_1690169_o-1.jpg

the 13.1 is what I added b/c I ran my first half marathon last month and it is a big deal to me because for the last four years I have been battling a chronic illness that has caused me to have trouble walking and finally I have overcome it and I was able to run a half marathon so I added the 13.1 to my favorite man since it was a big obstacle I overcame in my life!

Ok so this past Wednesday I got my first tattoo after three years of wanting it. I'm glad I waited b/c I tweaked it after three years. Here is what I got on top of my right foot

the 13.1 is what I added b/c I ran my first half marathon last month and it is a big deal to me because for the last four years I have been battling a chronic illness that has caused me to have trouble walking and finally I have overcome it and I was able to run a half marathon so I added the 13.1 to my favorite man since it was a big obstacle I overcame in my life!

I like this a lot! It's simple but meaningful!

I'm a thread lurker but I want to tell you all how wonderful your tattoos are!! I would LOVE and Disney-inspired tattoo but I'm too chicken :sad2:

here's mine its on my right foot (sorry it is a bad pick I took it with my phone) the pink mickey head is for me, the blue one for my oldest DS, the green for my youngest, I left room just in case;) I want to get tink some where just not sure yet!

06120111321.jpg

omg, mommytoallgirls, that is such a beautiful tribute to this giant hurdle you overcame in your life...and what a great way to Disney-fy it...Disney is all about magic, wishes, and dreams coming true! Your story is a great example of that...anything is possible, if only you believe! :wizard:

Here is my wife's' new tattoo. Fresh from Sat. my pic taking is not the greatest so i'll post a few of them...if you put 'em all together you'll come up with 1 good one! ;)
IMG_02932.jpg
IMG_9560.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_2536.jpg
IMG_6941.jpg

omg, mommytoallgirls, that is such a beautiful tribute to this giant hurdle you overcame in your life...and what a great way to Disney-fy it...Disney is all about magic, wishes, and dreams coming true! Your story is a great example of that...anything is possible, if only you believe! :wizard:

aww, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter