• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tattoos

cruddy pic or not...I can tell it's great! Can't wait to see a bigger pic....when was it done?

Thanks, this was done a little over a month ago. My wife is going in a couple weeks to get one of Snow White and Dopey. I'll post hers when done too. I still got to get a better one of mine to post! :)

I would like a Disney tattoo but just having a hard time finding an artist I trust to help bring the design that I have in mind to life.

--DB

I just got this today and knew I had to post it here!!

ariel.jpg

Her left hand looks weird because its wrapping around my leg and the camera can't get the whole thing at once. She is about 8inches long!

DisneysRedhead said:
I just got this today and knew I had to post it here!!

ariel.jpg

Her left hand looks weird because its wrapping around my leg and the camera can't get the whole thing at once. She is about 8incheslong!

Awesome looking

I just emailed my tattoo artist with ideas for an ankle bracelet with pixie dust and mickey heads and fairies that will trail down the top of my foot... I can't wait to see the design! :cool1: Anyone have something like this already?

I would love to see a picture of it when you get it. I'm looking at something similar to that for my next tat.

I got brave and got this in January

photo.php

Found the design on a sheet of scrapbook paper

oops gotta figure out how to post a picture sorry guys will try again soon.

you're missing the extention on that pic.

it needs a .jpg

upload it to photobucket then grab the code it provides and post it directly

Hey everyone! I'm looking at getting my first tattoo and wanted it to be a hidden mickey on my ankle. Does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking about an outline of it. I have a necklace that has one of the ears swirled on the inside (so it doesn't quite touch the head part) and three stones going up the left side of the face. Maybe that?

I'm looking for other tattoo pics of hidden mickeys to get ideas. I've already been through this whole thread! Keep those tats coming! :woohoo:

Well I got my tattoo!! I got pixie dust (pink, purple and teal) wrapping around my ankle 2 times going down to the top of my foot with a black Mickey head at the end like a charm. It is an open Mickey with the swirley type ears that don't touch. I have a pic on my cell phone but I don't know how to post that here. Any ideas? I would love to show you guys! I am soooo happy with it - but watch out - that ankle bone on the outside of you leg is a KILLER!!!:eek:

get a photobucket.com account and upload it there then grab the link and drop it in a post and bang bob's your uncle :)

Well I got my tattoo!! I got pixie dust (pink, purple and teal) wrapping around my ankle 2 times going down to the top of my foot with a black Mickey head at the end like a charm. It is an open Mickey with the swirley type ears that don't touch. I have a pic on my cell phone but I don't know how to post that here. Any ideas? I would love to show you guys! I am soooo happy with it - but watch out - that ankle bone on the outside of you leg is a KILLER!!!:eek:

Would really LOVE to see a pic of it!!!
can you take a pic with your digital camera and post it?

I already have 1 Disney tattoo (well 1 tattoo in general). It's posted on here in my old name but I guess I can post it again.

IMG_0434.jpg

It's red and puffy because it was taken right after it was done.

and I'm planning my next one. I want it to involve the autism ribbon with Pluto. My older sister is autistic and absolutely ADORES Pluto! So these are my inspiration pictures:

thumbnailasp.jpg

autism_ribbon1.jpg

Instead of the Pluto saying "I Beg you to be my Valentine" it's going to have the Autism ribbon inside the heart. The hearts on the bottom and the banner probably aren't going to be there though.

What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter