Disney Tattoos

Thanks memy26 for showing the correct link to the photo for me!:goodvibes

Thanks steffali! :)

Our next trip is May 2 - 9th. Anyone sees me walking around with my tattoo showing or if you see a couple with backpacks covered in pins (my backpack is a camelbak pack in dull green and my wifes is a blue string backpack with "a million" tinkerbell pins) be sure to say hello.
Also we have little green mickeyheads hanging from them (I think it supposed to mean either a member of this site or dvc, not sure which).
Tom & Deb

I could not see the pic the first time, either. I'm glad it was posted with the link. That's my favorite yet.

I finally figured out my next tattoo. It's Mickey from Steamboat Willie. It will be all in black with some shading and it will just be Mickey holding the wheel and the life presever behind him that is in that scene. I had walked into a local shop and they were all set to do it and something told me to wait. So I walked out and got some opinions from other inked friends and found that there is a very good artist close by who has won a bunch of awards and his work looks amazing. I brought the picture and we spoke for a while and he's going to do it in 2 weeks.

My issue is this: because I already have something on my left arm (Tigger bouncing through Rabbit's garden), it has to go on my right arm and he said he will flip the image so that he's facing forward. I'm torn between keeping the integrity of the original scene and letting the artist make it look more presentable.

I finally figured out my next tattoo. It's Mickey from Steamboat Willie. It will be all in black with some shading and it will just be Mickey holding the wheel and the life presever behind him that is in that scene. I had walked into a local shop and they were all set to do it and something told me to wait. So I walked out and got some opinions from other inked friends and found that there is a very good artist close by who has won a bunch of awards and his work looks amazing. I brought the picture and we spoke for a while and he's going to do it in 2 weeks.

My issue is this: because I already have something on my left arm (Tigger bouncing through Rabbit's garden), it has to go on my right arm and he said he will flip the image so that he's facing forward. I'm torn between keeping the integrity of the original scene and letting the artist make it look more presentable.

9 times out of 10,I think your artist knows best. He will most likely draw it up both ways and let you make the final decision.

Here's mine. :) Sorry if it's a bit blurry, I took it on my iphone.

iPhoneUpload-14-1.jpg

I've had it for about a year now, it's my 4th tattoo. I generally get more comments on this one than the other three combined!

Here's mine. :) Sorry if it's a bit blurry, I took it on my iphone.

iPhoneUpload-14-1.jpg

I've had it for about a year now, it's my 4th tattoo. I generally get more comments on this one than the other three combined!

That looks sort of like the one I have on my wrist. Although, I have a "D" around the Mickey head. The picture is posted in this thread somewhere. :thumbsup2

I was at Disneyland July 17th 2005 (the official 50th b-day for Disneyland) and I just happened to run into this guy. He's got everything Disney tattooed on him. Space mtn, the Mark Twain, every ride, character etc. It was crazy. Really friendly guy too.

Wow, I was there and saw him also!!!

Wow, this thread has been quiet for a while!!!

I got an email from my artist yesterday. Looks like he is going to be able to start on my sketch either this week or next, and then we will get started. :cool1:

I have the outline of a mickey head on my right foot, i will be getting the matching minnie one on my left foot soon, i also plan to get the pochontas leaves trailing from my left ear to my neck, as well as the quote "you can always dream" with pixie dust following behind it, and last but not least the popular mickey glove will be tattooed on my wrist! =]

what do you all think?

I have the outline of a mickey head on my right foot, i will be getting the matching minnie one on my left foot soon, i also plan to get the pochontas leaves trailing from my left ear to my neck, as well as the quote "you can always dream" with pixie dust following behind it, and last but not least the popular mickey glove will be tattooed on my wrist! =]

what do you all think?

I can't wait to see it , it sounds like a REALLY nice idea :thumbsup2

what do you all think?

I like all those ideas!!! You never told me about the wrist one? Awesome. :wizard:

Hey guys,

Met with my artist today and got a look at the sketch. It was really cool. I have an appointment set for December 2nd to get started!!!!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter