Disney Tattoo ideas

Zip-a-dee-doo-Dad

Hooked on the Mouse
:scratchin
I'm thinking of getting a second tattoo, I would like it to be Disney related, but I don't want it to be too kidish. Does anyone have any ideas, or photos that they would like to share? Thanks

Zip-a-dee-doo-Dad said:
I'm thinking of getting a second tattoo, I would like it to be Disney related, but I don't want it to be too kidish. Does anyone have any ideas, or photos that they would like to share? Thanks

I'm in the same boat. I have an idea that I would like to get the sillouhette (sp?) of all 4 park icons linked together in black on my back/shoulder area.

i like tatoos that look one way at a glance-but then a closer look reveals what the actual picture is. i have a butterfly that when you look closely at you realize is actualy colored in with a tiger's face. i think it would be neat to do something akin to the 'tree of life' at animal kingdom. do something that looks at first glance to be a tree-but then in the details have some hidden disney characters (if dh were going to do it i know 'jack skellington' would be a knot hole or worked into the branches).

Zip-a-dee-doo-Dad said:
I hope I don't offend, but I think as a man, it's hard to find a suitable disney style tattoo that doesn't look kid-ish or effeminent. I would look long and hard to find a tatto that maybe represents something that you love about Disney, but that doesn't actually look like one of the characters or that screams Mickey Mouse.

I have an idea for a tatoo, but sadly, the fear of the needle keeps me from getting it.

The classic three circle mickey head- I want to get a band around my lower leg with the mickey heads ºoº ºoº ºoº like that all around, with the circles filled in black.

I hope that doesn't sound dumb.

Who is it here -- Cathryn Rose? who has a stylized version of the Mickey head, like the Disney Quest logo. I'd do that myself if I wanted to get a tattoo. :thumbsup2

What about the dragon from Sleeping Beauty?

DH's next tattoo is going to be Grumpy... similar to this one (although with a lot more color) on his inner forearm:
010105v.jpg

This one is cool too since he is a firefighter:
17_Grumpy.jpg

Also wanted to add that I had a client (a pretty big guy) who had a Tinkerbell tattoo on his upper arm :rotfl:
not that there's anything wrong with that :teeth:

kdibattista said:
Also wanted to add that I had a client (a pretty big guy) who had a Tinkerbell tattoo on his upper arm :rotfl:
not that there's anything wrong with that :teeth:

:rotfl2:

Too cute!

I too am ready for another Tattoo

but I don't know what yet

I love the tree of life idea

My friend, who's in the CP, just got a hidden Mickey tat. It is three cresent moons that form the Mickey outline. Sbella

DisneyNutMary said:
I have an idea for a tatoo, but sadly, the fear of the needle keeps me from getting it.

The classic three circle mickey head- I want to get a band around my lower leg with the mickey heads ºoº ºoº ºoº like that all around, with the circles filled in black.

I hope that doesn't sound dumb.

Its not that bad. I was wicked scared when I got my first tattoo. It was on my hip bone. It only was uncomfortable when the outline was done and where the bone was right under the skin.

I'm thinking about getting another one on my upper shoulder. I just haven't figured it out yet.

MushyMushy said:
Who is it here -- Cathryn Rose? who has a stylized version of the Mickey head, like the Disney Quest logo. I'd do that myself if I wanted to get a tattoo. :thumbsup2

What about the dragon from Sleeping Beauty?
hmmm, i wonder if that's the same one i saw in a siggy that i thought would make an awesome tattoo.... it's just a black mickey head outline with one ear not quite closed KWIM???

i like tiny tattoos, so i need stuff with not too much detail like that one.

i'm sooo ready for #3!! :thumbsup2

bunnywabbit! said:
yuck! tattoos are for commoners

tattoos = the official 'tramp stamp'

that wasn't what was asked and I doubt anyone on this thread will care what you think.

kdibattista said:
DH's next tattoo is going to be Grumpy... similar to this one (although with a lot more color) on his inner forearm:
010105v.jpg

This one is cool too since he is a firefighter:
17_Grumpy.jpg

Very cool. I have been trying to decide for over a year now. I like this idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter