• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tails and clothes for the furry kids?

daisy58

and if I am really REALLY good...then what?
We leave on monday may 7 (yeah!) for 8 days at WDW. I have read that DTD doesn't have that much anymore for doggy clothes, and I was really hoping to get Miss Daisy a Minnie Mouse, Snow White, etc dress as a souvenier!! She is a slave to fashion, so any help would be appreciated!

When I was in WDW in Feb, I was looking for a collar for one of my dogs. I don't really remember any "costumes" - they had a few T-shirts and bandanas, some collars and a water bowl or 2. But I don't remember seeing any costumes... The store itself wasn't much of anything - kinda tucked in the back of the Winnie-the-Pooh store.

When we went in Oct. (during MNSSHP time) there were some costumes for dogs if I remember correctly. )I never pay much attention because my "fur babies" are over 100 lbs. and all their clothes must be special ordered.) So maybe it depends on the time of year you go!

There used to be an entire store for pet items, but not so anymore. It is just a rack or 2 in the Winne the Pooh Store. :sad2:

They did still have the Disney catnip toys with pictures of cats from movies "Figaro", "Lady & the Tramp" Siamese cats, and 2 others. Our new cat loves those toys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter