Disney t-shirts

*WeLuvDisney*

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times, but where can I find those cool Disney t-shirts I see around?

We are going with my sister and her family this year and I wanted to get some matching t-shirts for the 3 little girls!

Thanks!

Just go to disneyshopping.com and you will be able to pick out the character and wording of your choice for your matching shirts.

We made matching tshirts on our family vacation in 2005 and we still wear them today!!

Disneyshopping.com is one way (and they're having a huge sale now although most supplies are already gone) or visit your local Disney store at a mall. You can also call Delivears to get anything you have seen at Disneyland to have them purchase and send to to you.

:thumbsup2 I second rumblytumbly!! I had gotten my kids matching shirts off of disneyshopping before (done by zazzle) and they were very cute and good quality but it adds up...

There are so many cool ideas on the design forum on the disboard and they are just so different(as in unique)! I printed out a few designs as is and made iron-ons and they came out so nice. (they also give good tips on how do to the iron ons) If you see a design you like.... the talented, generous people who design them will tweak them to fit your needs:wizard: (add names or phrases etc..). I am going to do that for our upcoming October trip.:banana:

We are ordering shirts straight from www.zazzle.com. uder the special collections section they have tons of disney stuff. I think our shirts came to about $18 a shirt.

Bill

The Disney store in Huntsville, AL has T's on sale for $2.50. I bought 4 for my DS today. I don't know if this is just a local sale or if it is nation wide.

Hi! I just came back from WalMart and they had Disney t-shirts and clothes for infants, toddlers, kids and moms- not sure about the Dad section! I am preparing for our Thanksgiving trip already!

Also, I'm not sure if anyone else suggested this, but you could always try EBAY!

Good luck and Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter