Disney t shirts (made with freezer paper stencils)

Rose77

Mouseketeer
Here's a photo of some t shirts I made for my children (DD2 and DS5) and myself for when we visit the Magic Kingdom in May:

IMG_5536.jpg

I made the one on the left (for DD) for Rapunzel to sign when we meet her. I plan to have a white paint pen for her to use to sign across the frying pan. I am planning to have the shirt stretched over some cardboard to make it easier to sign. (If anyone has a suggestion for a better way to do this, though, I am "all ears.")

The middle shirt is for me to wear. I can't take credit for the idea to put Pascal on the sleeve; I saw it on another shirt and thought it was a cute idea. :)

The Beast shirt is for my son. He wants to be chosen to play the Beast when we do ETWB, so I thought having a Beast shirt might up his odds (and, regardless, it will look cute in the picture he takes with Belle!)

These were a lot of fun to make!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter