Disney surprise

angelabrezovsky

Mouseketeer
So we were going to go to Disney in September, but I decided to change to May. My girls know we are going to Disney but they think we are going in September. I decided I wanted to surprise them again so we are doing May 2-may 10 2015. We are flying this time so I want to surprise them by just going to the airport! :) hopefully I can last that long! :) when will May hours come out?

So, wait... instead of going in September, you are going in May? Your children knew you were going in September, so you have to tell them something.

You are going to say you cancelled? Won't that make them upset?

In this case, I think it would be wise not to make the May trip a surprise. Just tell them you had to move it to May.

We did this exact thing in June to our kids! We had booked a trip for August and told the kids about it, then we decided to change our trip to June and not tell them.

This way we were able to surprise them, but they were also able to help in our planning, even if they were planning for the wrong time.:rotfl:

To cover up our packing we told them we were going to visit family in Tennessee, and then surprised them right before we left for the airport with the fact we were going to Disney. It was a lot of fun! The video is in my signature.

Good luck! Not sure when May hour will be out though!

Something just occured to me. Are you moving it back or up? You didn't say which September, so I assume you meant, you know, next month.

lol sorry that was confusing. I had the trip planned for September 2015, so we will move the trip up to May 2015. I also just got word from my boss and I got my vacation days moved. So they still know we are going but they are thinking not soon enough. So now they can still help in the planning but still be surprised. I also have another surprised planned. We are hoping for a bounce back offer in may, if they exist, and book a trip for the following year also. EEk!! I am so excited!!!!

We did this exact thing in June to our kids! We had booked a trip for August and told the kids about it, then we decided to change our trip to June and not tell them.

This way we were able to surprise them, but they were also able to help in our planning, even if they were planning for the wrong time.:rotfl:

To cover up our packing we told them we were going to visit family in Tennessee, and then surprised them right before we left for the airport with the fact we were going to Disney. It was a lot of fun! The video is in my signature.

Good luck! Not sure when May hour will be out though!

I read your reports. How Fun!!! I don;t know how I am going to surprise them. They know we will be flying this time. So I am wondering if while they sleep on Friday Night I will Pack the rest of the stuff. Then we we drive to the airport, they will probably know. Last time a teacher told them 2 weeks before our trip so I had to tell them we were going because they pretty much told their teacher she was lying to them. So that ruined it. I don;t know how I will tell the school and have them not tell the kids this time. Hoping the teachers will keep it a secret for me this time around. I have already talked to the principal since she will be new this year and asked her what month she thought it was "okay" to take the kids out of school. Well we decided on either september or may. In may my oldest will have SOl (state test) but those are at the end of the month and she is really good about test. So I am thinking making like a study guide for her and bringing it with us on the plane ride so she can study for it while we are gone. Hopefully that works. Sorry for a book lol I am just soooo exited!

We are surprising our kids in 8 days!!!! We are driving and will wake them at 2:30 am and say "get in the car, we are going to Disney!" We go every year but this year we told them we aren't going because we went on a cruise in January and can't afford two vacations a year. They are pretty bummed about it.

We told the kids that we are going down the shore for the weekend to my sister in laws beach house in order for me to pack somethings without them getting suspicious! I just hope they aren't disappointed when its Disney instead of the beach house lol

We are surprising our kids in 8 days!!!! We are driving and will wake them at 2:30 am and say "get in the car, we are going to Disney!" We go every year but this year we told them we aren't going because we went on a cruise in January and can't afford two vacations a year. They are pretty bummed about it.

We told the kids that we are going down the shore for the weekend to my sister in laws beach house in order for me to pack somethings without them getting suspicious! I just hope they aren't disappointed when its Disney instead of the beach house lol

How Fun!!!! POst a video here if you record it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter