Disney surprise

:p You could always just go with Figment... :figment:

Or how about Leota for a girl...I'm not completely joking on that one...well, maybe a little... :teeth:

Congrats. I don't have any names for you. Just want to comment that this child should grow up with magic all around them. Here's some pixie dust for you.

Congrats! I like the idea of Kali from Kali River Rapids that someone else mentioned I also really love Melody from Little Mermaid II. If we weren't done having kids I would be using that for my next girl. I'm not really good with boys names so I can't help you there.

Thats wonderful! For girl I like Aurora and Bianca For boy I like Christopher and Peter! Congratulations hon you'll have to keep us updated the baby and the name you decided. Hey yall we have an official DIS baby! lol

I would say pick your favourite movie and get names from that.
Like Jane and Michael from Mary Poppins or Wendy, John, Michael and Peter from Peter Pan.

Oh, how exciting! Congratulations on your Disney souvenier!! :goodvibes

For girls, I like Ella (Cinderella), Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Melody (The Little Mermaid II), Meg (Hercules), or Jessica (Jessie - Toy Story), but, of course, Wendy (from Peter Pan) is my favorite! ;)

For boys, I like Christopher (Winnie the Pooh), and Peter, Michael, or John (from Peter Pan).

A big thank you to everyone, there are some great name suggestions. I wanted to go with Mickey or Minnie, but my husband is very against this idea
I love Bianca (I didn't know there was a Disney character with this name) and Goofy's son...Max Does Goofy have a wife?
I also like Aurora's real name.. Briar Rose, was that her name before she went to sleep?
I knew there were other characters out there that I couldn't think of, and I knew the DISers would help me out. Thanks!
I cant wait to tell this baby how she/he came into this world. It truly is a magical event. And the nursery is ready (its been ready for years) Classic Pooh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter