• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney store shipping

SoonToBeMrs

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me. DFi and I are getting married in Disney July 12 :bride: and we want to get bride and groom headband/ ear hat. I was thinking about ordering them from the online Disney store so that we can wear them on the plane. My question is does anyone know how long shipping generally takes to Ontario? We only have 5 weeks or so until we leave so I don't want to order them and not get them before we leave.

TIA :goodvibes

I don't think they ship to Canada. I've tried and always get asked for a US address. For our trip in Feb I had my order shipped to our resort.

I don't think they ship to Canada. I've tried and always get asked for a US address. For our trip in Feb I had my order shipped to our resort.

When I checked a couple months ago they asked for a US address but when I checked yesterday it said they have international shipping to Canada. I guess it's a new thing :confused3

It is about a week. Very expensive and duty at the door. Goes smoothly though and I have done it several times. I usually team up with s friend and we share shipping and duty on a bulk order.

It is about a week. Very expensive and duty at the door. Goes smoothly though and I have done it several times. I usually team up with s friend and we share shipping and duty on a bulk order.

Yay! I thought it would be something like 3-5 weeks and I was freaking out. I'm not too worried about the shipping because there are a couple other things I want for the wedding that will ship together. I think it will be worth the shippig costs.

I recently ordered a Mickey watch for my wife from the Disney Store, and had it in less than a week. Shipping on a teeny weeny little box was $50 and duty was another $30.

That being said, you just never know with customs... I once had Dora the Explorer dvds held up at the border for over a month.

erynsmom said:

We had a few other things we wanted from the online store for our wedding. How do you ship to the resort? It might be better to do that for the things we can't get in the park.

We had a few other things we wanted from the online store for our wedding. How do you ship to the resort? It might be better to do that for the things we can't get in the park.

Enter the resort address and be sure to include your arrival date and reservation confirmation number. There are not specific spots for these so I just used space that was available. When I checked in the box was brought out before I asked for it so the resort probably put a more on my reservation.

erynsmom said:
Enter the resort address and be sure to include your arrival date and reservation confirmation number. There are not specific spots for these so I just used space that was available. When I checked in the box was brought out before I asked for it so the resort probably put a more on my reservation.

Great thanks! I think we will probably do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter