Disney Store Sale

PrincessMommy2

Mouseketeer
I stopped in the DS this afternoon not really expecting to find anything new on sale. Was I surprised to see the large Mickey & Minnie plush dolls on sale for $7.99!! At first I thought the signs were for the plush on either side, there was just one Mickey & Minnie on the table in between the signs. They are usually $45, but I figured you never know, just ask. Yep, the CM said they were the last two left so I grabbed them!! By the way, they were putting out the next smaller size (the $28.50 ones) and selling them for $7.99 as well.:tongue:

It's killing me not to be able to get there - 1/2 hr away. I have a swimsuit to exchange for DD. Online some of the swimsuits are marked down to $7.99, so I'm worried they will run out of sizes. The poor little thing wants a bikini so bad and this is the 3rd one we tried - skirted tankini first, then bikinis and they either fall down around her waist or are too tight in the top.

I may try to make a trip on Saturday. Is it bad to leave everyone home and head to the DS on my own birthday:D

Yes, I went today and bought the Mickey and Minnies that were $45 for $7.99! I bought 4 for $32! I sort of felt like I should buy more for presents but sometimes you have to draw the line! ha! I have 3 boys and 1 girl so they all have a big one now! The $100 Mickey is $50 now. I would not mind some of the smaller ones and I am wondering if they will not mark them down more later.
The CM said that they want to clear them out because they will bring in all new ones soon. I have bought some of the 7 dwarfs in the past for my mom on holidays and alway paid over $20. The only one they had left today was Dopey and I have him already! Wished they had some of the others! Can you imagine what these would cost in the parks????
I have bought about everything to take with us dirt cheap from DS. If the beach towel go down anymore I might buy some more of those. I would also like the swirlly light up things to go on sale but the CM said that those rarely do.

Last Saturday I got a cute baby outfit for $7.99 normally $26.50. The CM told me they are getting rid of the infant line.

I needed a baby gift and know that mom and dad are in the DVC so I could not go wrong with a disney outfit.

Now to wrap it... the shower is Saturday!

I went to TDS and bought 12 large plush for $106!! I bought Mickey, Minnie, Tigger and Pooh! Figured it was a great way to get a head start on Christmas :earsgirl:

Originally posted by momxx5
I may try to make a trip on Saturday. Is it bad to leave everyone home and head to the DS on my own birthday:D

Sounds like a great day to escape and take a few hours for yourself. I've done that before. I told my family the best B-day present would be to come home to a neat, clean house!
Be sure and buy a little something for yourself!

btw, my dd has the same problem with two piece suits. I wish they would sell the tops and bottoms seperately so you could get the proper fit.

:bday: Have a great day whatever you decide to do!

Thanks for the tip :D

I went today and got the following:

2 Princess dolls
5 large plush toys - Mickey, Minnie, Eyore, Tigger, and Pooh
3 mini fans to use at the parks
7 T-shirts
4 pairs of pajamas

All for $121.

I think we might go back and buy 5 or 6 princess dolls for Toys for Tots this Christmas.

David

I also stopped on the way home. None of the large plush left and only Minnie left in the next size down. Lots of plush at 50% off, but I passed.

I did get a small Lilo doll for $1.99 and one of the patriotic t's for $4.99. Also got socks. 3 prs for $9.99. Not that great a deal, but I needed some to wear with shorts at Disney that wouldn't embarrass my kids.

Sheila

I went last night and am thinking of going back in a little while to pick up some more Christmas presents! What a great sale. I got so much stuff, although DS favorite item is the baseball mickey antenna topper!

I went yesterday and it was pretty picked over, luckily I've been going every week to get Disney dollars! However, I still managed to get one large Mickey ($7.99) 2 plutos ($4.99 each) another light up ball ($2.00) and antenna topper ($1.50) man's polo shirt ($14.99 - Happy Father's Day!) and another bathing suit for dd ($9.99). THese last few weeks have been terrific sales!

I went to one in STL on Monday and all the snowglobes were 39.99 even the $100 ones. And one of them (which I could not pass on) was marked down to 14.99 from 58. I double checked with the clerk to make sure it was the right price... it was.

It was the Mickey red white and blue "1776" that plays yankee doodle dandy.

I also got some power ranger shirts for the boys for 3.99 5.99 and 7.99 (I think that one was regularly 28.50)

I went yesterday while in the moutains visiting the inlaws. I got the big mickey for 7.99. I felt guilty for not getting DD the ariel beach hat and swim shoes, so I went to our Disney Store this morning. I was tires since we didn't get home till late, but I went anyway.

Well, let me tell you, I got lucky...

I got the ariel beach hat and swim shoes for 3.99 each.

Also, I wanted a tropical sundress (the dark blue) like my DD's but was unable to find one for months. Well this morning I was able to find one and in my size. The CM told me that it just got returned this morning so I was in luck...It was even 50% off, which made it around 17.00.

Then my DD found a winnie the pooh bear that had a rattle in it. She was so excited...she had one as a baby and at age 2, we had to retire it. I sewed that poor bear about 20 times and we finally put it away. After almost 3 years, she finds this one and even remembers it. I had to get it and couldn't turn her down.

I'm so glad I dragged myself out of bed this morning to go...A couple of minutes or hours later, my dress probably would've been gone since their was only 1 left...

I bought the 4th of July snowglobe for $14.99. It is so cute.
I also bought 4 of the little hand held fans that have the neatest lights in them at 50% off so each was $2. I saw lights similar to what they have in these fans at WDW for $14.99 each. These will be great to pass out during the fireworks.
I wanted one of those dresses but I kept putting off buying it when it was 30% off. When they marked them down more my size sold out before I could get there. Oh well, Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter