Disney Store Online

Linda Talbot

Mouseketeer
Sorry about the previous post, fplks, my computer must have been having an anxiety attack.
My original post stated that I could not access the Disney Store online and I had wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same problem.
Everything seems to be functioning okay this morning. I went to the website and found lots of special stuff, beach towels as low as $4.99, some other stuff. I am not able to get to my local store because of work scheduling so this is great, Hubby and I both get new towels this year and I did not have to leave home to buy them.

i'm having issues with the site right now. i can get there but i can't order anything! it's very frustrating!

It's killing me! I have a whole list of stuff but the site is just hanging! :(
I missed out last year on a bunch of things I "needed" :teeth: and don't want to this year too.

I got through yesterday and ordered some stuff - great deals. I didn't get the towels, of course today I wished I had.

I think the clearance sale has overloaded the system - LOL!

I tried this morning to order a bunch of stuff.
Then when I went to check out I got a message stating they are doing updates on their site.
It took all the stuff out of my cart, so I no longer have my items I thought I had.
I hope I can still get them after their site comes back up.

10% Off (Registered Users)
Don't forget to log in before using this coupon.
Coupon Code: BACKTOSCHOOL04 - Expires: 8/30/2004

And those of you who have Upromise its 4% back. Log onto upromise then navigate to the disney site through them to get the % back.

I ordered the sweatshirt with winnie the pooh for my mother who is going with us in december. you can put 3 grandkid's name on it. Great gift for her Bday in October. :)

They also have Power Rangers really cheap. $3.99 and $4.99 with the motorcycles.

About 10am eastern time this morning...I finished my order. Keep trying. I tried last night and it was so slow that I gave up.

Towels are $4.99

Patriotic plates w/ Mickey are 4 for $4.99
" " tumblers are 4 for $4.99
(Got those for the travel trailer)

Swimsuits and terry hats are still cheaper at the DS if they have any left.

The 10% code pays for shipping, almost.

That site is driving me crazy! I've been trying since last night and it keeps giving me grief- like deleting my whole order. Argggggg!:sad2:

driving me nuts too. i logged in and that does save my cart, but when i click on cart i can't check out!! it just times out.

very very annoying!

yes you can. ::yes::

i finally got my order through! woo! i got 2pr of pj pals and 3 beach towels for $32 including shipping. a great deal!

Originally posted by crazywig
yes you can. ::yes::

i finally got my order through! woo! i got 2pr of pj pals and 3 beach towels for $32 including shipping. a great deal!

What a deal!! I'm still trying to get through.

I am going crazy. Had a small cart full and then it deleted it all. I am going to keep trying.

Ugh! I can now get onto the site, but it won't let me log in.
Without being registered it won't let me check out and get the 10 percent discount.
This is so weird because this morning I had logged in, had things in my cart.

ok...i just called and they did it for me. I had to tell them the item...but they looked up the numbers for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter