• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Store New York

DVC_Corrys

DIS Veteran
Is anyone going to the D23 opening or the grand opening of the store in Times Square?

They are going to release a vinylmation there that is exclusive to the NY store. It is Minnie as the Statue of Liberty. I was hoping someone could pick one up for me?

I would of course pay you for the vinyl, the shipping, and you trouble.

PM me if you can help!!

Thanks

PM me with your info - If I can get 2 of them I will.

I plan on going TUESDAY although my friend is D23 and she can go Monday just I don't think I can go WITH her.

Can I jump on this Train too, please? I would really like one of the NYC Vinylmations too! If you are able to pick up anymore, could you please let me know?:goodvibes Thanks in advance!

Sadly they 'soft opened' the store last Thursday and were letting people buy the LE vinlys already - needless to say I am pretty peeved.

I wanted the 9 inch LE's from NYC as I have most of the pins that were WOD based and this is an opportunity to begin with Vinyls.

Purchase limits are in effect - I believe I can only buy 5 of the 3 inchers and 2 of the 9's (assuming any left when I get there Tuesday @ 2:00 or so).

i will buy max available and lt you all know.

Not sure if this will work or if you can see the pics from this other forum : http://vinylnation.net/forums/showthread.php?12398-Times-Square-NYC-Photo-Report-(Sat.-11-6-10)

Ron

I was there Friday. They did pull (until grand opening) the vinylmation that is numbered, I am not sure what one that is. Or so I was told. There were plenty of the Minnie statue of Liberty, I got one, my first Vinylmation! but I am tempted by the park series (NOT sold in Disneystores) and the Toy Story ones.

They had pins, NY related. Some said Central Park, and others said Times Square.

I was there Friday. They did pull (until grand opening) the vinylmation that is numbered, I am not sure what one that is. Or so I was told. There were plenty of the Minnie statue of Liberty, I got one, my first Vinylmation! but I am tempted by the park series (NOT sold in Disneystores) and the Toy Story ones.

They had pins, NY related. Some said Central Park, and others said Times Square.

My daughter and I went today and they had all of the vinyls on display. We were lucky enough to pick up the LE numbered Graffiti 9" vinyl. I am so glad we were able to get them as that was the main reason for the ride there. All of the other NYC vinlys are an open edition at this point. I have a lot of 3" vinlys from WDW but this is my first 9". I HAD to have it because of the limited quantity. Wish I had read this blog sooner. I would have been more than happy to pick up some vinyls for all.

Any Scrooge, Stitch or Sorcerer Mickey Pins that are NYC related up there? Anyone able to help a fellow pin fanatic out:goodvibes

Hello!

I don't live anywhere near NYC so it's impossible for me to get any of these vinylmations from the Disney Store. Would anyone be able to get me the LE Graffiti 9", the Statue of Liberty Minnie 3", and the Taxi 9"? I know there's a limit per visit per person.

I will gladly pay for the costs, shipping and for your troubles.

Please let me know and I can PM you my details. I'm from Canada. It's for a Christmas present and I know the person I'm buying for will be over the moon if I got these.

Thank you so so so much in advance.

Hello!

I don't live anywhere near NYC so it's impossible for me to get any of these vinylmations from the Disney Store. Would anyone be able to get me the LE Graffiti 9", the Statue of Liberty Minnie 3", and the Taxi 9"? I know there's a limit per visit per person.

I will gladly pay for the costs, shipping and for your troubles.

Please let me know and I can PM you my details. I'm from Canada. It's for a Christmas present and I know the person I'm buying for will be over the moon if I got these.

Thank you so so so much in advance.

I am going there the 21st.
I would be glad to pick em up for you....
But...you would have to pay to have em shipped to you by priority mail...
as...I only ship from my house..and..it is the only way paypal will let me ship overseas from the house...
so...lmk...before I leave for NY.
I am driving...so there will be room.

Oh wow, there is a new Disney store in Times Square? I am a new Yorker and I am surprised I hadn't heard of this!

I went today and was able to get the 9 inchers and 5 Minnies so if you PMed me asking for a Minnie I have them - please PM me and we'll work shipping out. The biggest issue is that the Minnies are in a VERY NICE tin box and you definately want that also so shipping will cost more.

Also Tax in Manhattan 8.875%

Minnie : $12.95

;-)

Bolvaford -

1540 Broadway - the old Virgin Atlantic MegaStore location.

Believe me it is NO WOD (like the old 5th ave store) but it is better than nothing.

Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter