• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney store in store promo- picture value info

Raenstoirm

DIS Veteran
I shopped at the disney store last week and received a few pictures worth an unknown amount (the current promo thing they are running). Disney store is not really local so I called to see their value. Just FYI Dory is worth 50%, Rapunzel is 30% and Mickey and Minnie is 20%. Just passing along the info if anyone is in the same position we are in and debating if the trip is worth it based on the value of your coupon. I have a dory so we are definitely going back before the promo is up!

Thank you! I have a Mickey/Minnie and a Rapunzel, now need to decide if it's worth a ride to the mall this week. :)

Thank you! I have a Rapunzel. Wish we had a dory. Might have to go this weekend though. My birthday is in Sunday ;)

What is the code for? Is it for a percentage off anything in the store, or off room rates? If rooms, what is the time frame?

What is the code for? Is it for a percentage off anything in the store, or off room rates? If rooms, what is the time frame?
It's Disney Store.
There is also an emailed version, I think they are saying they have one that was given out in the physical store. The email gives a discount at the disney store website. I highly doubt it does anything toward gift cards or anything that would help with a vacation as those are usual exclusions.

Does any one have an online code they aren't using (The Mystery Code email!)? I have a 20% but would like to make a large purchase, and could use a little more help. :)

It's Disney Store.
There is also an emailed version, I think they are saying they have one that was given out in the physical store. The email gives a discount at the disney store website. I highly doubt it does anything toward gift cards or anything that would help with a vacation as those are usual exclusions.
Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter