Disney Store @ Gaylord Palms

dragitoff

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been in the Disney store at Gaylord Palms? I'm staying there tomorrow through the weekend and even though I'm there on business and won't have time to go to WDW, I'd like to take in something Disney! lol. We'll probably make a quick run over to Downtown Disney if nothing else, but I was wondering if the onsite Disney store was like a normal Disney store or better/worse.

I was there in December. It is a lot like the Disney stores in a resort not so much like in a mall. You should be able to get your fix. Try the Character Warehouse at the Orlando Outlets if you have time.

The Disney store at Gaylord is very small, you can pick up a few Disney souvenir's but not a great selection. If you are going to DTD save your dollars for the Disney store there it is huge and has a great selection:)

The Disney store at Gaylord is very small, you can pick up a few Disney souvenir's but not a great selection. If you are going to DTD save your dollars for the Disney store there it is huge and has a great selection:)

Yeah, I've been to the Downtown Disney one a few times. It's great! I mainly need to pickup some park maps for a pre-trip planning party we're having in March. We're going in June with 2 other families who are Disney newbies! I wanted to get maps for each family to review and get a layout of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter