Disney Store free shipping

IfIHadWings

Earning My Ears
Know it's late in the day to be telling you this, but the Disney Store has free shipping for any Disney Park merchandise. I have no idea if it ends at midnight, but there you go. :)

MaryPat

Now, if only they'd extend the free shipping to Canada. :(
It is soooo expensive to ship up here.

IfIHadWings said:
Know it's late in the day to be telling you this, but the Disney Store has free shipping for any Disney Park merchandise. I have no idea if it ends at midnight, but there you go. :)

MaryPat

I used this today! I got my niece a fleece throw (my kids already have them ;) ) for Christmas. I HATE paying shipping. So I went through the Parks stuff to find the cheapest thing. I ended up with a new antenna topper - I figure I can spend $5 on shipping or $5 on a topper. Sounds good to me!

PeanutButterMom said:
I used this today! I got my niece a fleece throw (my kids already have them ;) ) for Christmas. I HATE paying shipping. So I went through the Parks stuff to find the cheapest thing. I ended up with a new antenna topper - I figure I can spend $5 on shipping or $5 on a topper. Sounds good to me!

I got a blanket too! For myself though, haha. I also bought cookie cutters, to get the discount on shipping. And I got a t-shirt for my sister for Christmas.

My local Disney Store has physical postcards for a free shipping one time use code that expires 12/31/2012. They gave me one but had an entire stack! And friend's and family 25% off is coming in early November! They have me that postcard too!

PeanutButterMom said:

Did you get the free personalization on the throw too?

I picked up some marked down 2012 merchandise and used free shipping and Disney Visa discount. We visited in August but I waited because I knew the dated merchandise would go on sale.

We used this as well- got our Mickey ear hats with personalization, fleeces for both daughters and hubby as well as the 2012 pin on sale. :-) Saved on shipping and personalization- love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter