Disney Store Earth Day Bag

Kim68

Earning My Ears
I missed the free bag giveaway at The Disney Store yesterday, but we stopped in today. I picked up 3 adult t-shirts (3 for $20). At the register, the employee ringing up my order told me if I puchased an Earth Day bag, it would be 15% off my total purchase. I ended up spending $19 and change for the 3 shirts and the bag. Not a huge savings, but it could have really added up if I were purchsing more. I thought that was great of her to tell us about that becasue I did not see any signs posted advertising this offer.

If you visit The Disney Store within the next few days, it's worth asking about. It's a great bag that we will be bringing on our upcoming trip for all that DTD shopping! :banana:

The bags are for sale, even before yesterday, and it actually caused a problem. The stores weren't giving out the bags, but lime green water bottles. I guess the webpage said something along the lines of bring in 3 plastic bottles on Earth Day and receive a free gift and it had a picture of the bag on the page. So people assumed (me included) that we would get a free bag and then when we got to the stores we received the water bottle instead.

HTH

I went today and the cashier gave my daughter a water bottle. After I thanked her and said that we were going to stop by yesterday for one of the bottles, but didn't have time, she gave me another one. She said most stores were out of the bottles, but our store still had a lot left. Plus, they had some kids shirts for $2.99 on sale. Yeah! I didn't hear anything about saving money by buying one of the bags though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter