Disney Store Discount on now!

We were at the outlet store last night (the 25% is good there, too) and picked up a bunch of things (jammies are $14 each if you buy 2 or more, and they had a bunch of Disneyland merchandise on clx, too, so I picked up a bunch of fun little things for DS), and I'm ordering some more today (things the store didn't have). I made a three orders over the last three weeks as well, for other things (autograph book, plush when they were B1G1, etc.). I think I may have a problem :rotfl2:

As an aside, if anyone else has an outlet store near them, they have ADORABLE medium sized plush Gonzos (from the Muppets) on clearance for $7.99 (normally $19.50). I think he's 17 inches tall. With the 25% off, he's only $5.99! And, like I said, he's ADORABLE. They have Animal there, too, but he's not on clx. I'm not sure if they have Gonzo on the website, but it would be worth looking if you're a Muppet fan :)

Thanks! I did know about the sale, but didn't look into it too much.
I've just made an order, but unfortunately Gonzo isn't in the online store. I would have loved to get a plush of him:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter