Disney Store: Buy One Get One Free Toys

Kramer

Mouseketeer
I don't know if this is a new sale or not, but we just came back from the mall and the Disney Store was having a Buy One Get One Free sale on ALL toys. We picked up some neat stuff for our kids and also picked up gifts for some other kids in the family too. All of the toys are included in the sale. The sales girl said the sale would run the rest of the month.

we were at the outlet store yesterday and the signs said it was a 5 day sale. got 4 of the disney princess dolls. not all toys are buy one get one free. we got a tin that has 4 diff card games for kids that was 1/2 off. also the graphic tees were $5.00.

Kramer said:
The sales girl said the sale would run the rest of the month.

At our store it is only runing through this Sunday! I bought abunch of stuff yesterday. :)

bear74 said:
not all toys are buy one get one free. we got a tin that has 4 diff card games for kids that was 1/2 off. also the graphic tees were $5.00.

I guess our local Disney Store is running a different sale - all the toys were BOGOF and there were even signs that said so. Also, the sales girl definitely said the sale was all month.

I just called our local DIS store. Their sale is on till Monday and it's only certain toys (not all). Guess I'll be checking it out on Sunday.

etwinchester said:
I just called our local DIS store. Their sale is on till Monday and it's only certain toys (not all). Guess I'll be checking it out on Sunday.

I heard the same thing about our store.

All toys are BOGOF, except: plush, Gifts to Go ( preboxed gifts for the holidays, these are 50% off though) the boxed dish sets and the sippycups.
.... souvie toys are BOGOF, this includes the cell phones. :)

Almost all of the toys are included in the BOGOF sale. I don't know of any specifics exclusions, having only worked last night and not encountering items not on sale. The BOGOF sale is slated to run M-F, 5 days, but could be extended through Sunday. We'll have to wait until Sat. to find out for sure.

Playsets and souvies (magnets, pens, keychains, magic towels, phones, etc.) are included. Plush and tee shirts are back to the everyday value price - plush 2/20, beanies 2/10. Tees adults 2/20, kids 3/22. Most of the holiday is 50% off (holiday plush is reg. price).

My store has the sale going on, but the toy I wanted, the Peter Pan/Captian Hook ship, they of course do not have. Hey, does anyone's store have this toy and the bogo sale going on??? Tx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter