Disney Store At Sog

tinkerbellsfan

WE REDHEADS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER!!!
] :earsboy: :earsgirl:

WE ARE HEADED TO SOG AUG. 23RD AND I SINCE I LOVE DISNEY STUFF AND LIKE TO BROWSE AROUND THE STORES, DOES SOG HAVE A STORE WITH DISNEY ITEMS?::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

hi! i'm not sure if they do or not but i'm leaving for there in a 2 days.. i'll post when i get back and let you know.

We stopped at their little shoppette when we went to buy APs last May 31st. They had some Disney items, not too many. Some shirts and stuffed animals, they were out of autograph books when we were there. They also had some pricier Disney stuff like designer phones and breakable figures.

We just came back Wed. The store does have some Disney themed items. They do not have anything that says Walt Disney World. The autograph books are different than the ones they sell at the other resorts and parks.

We are excited about SOG but are little disappointed about not having refillable mugs and not having a "disney store" I tend to leave the hotel room without kids and hubby and do some early christmas shopping. I have to ditch them in the park!!!::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter