Disney Store at Silver City Galleria

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
I went to the Disney Store in Taunton today, and everything is at least 25% off. I also used my disney visa, and i think I ended up with 30% off my total. They have a lot of stuff as far as kids clothes and t-shirts for the whole family, and a ton of stuffed animals. They are still saying 4/24 is their closing date, and they are also giving out 15% off coupons to use online or in Attleboro.

I went to the Disney Store in Taunton today, and everything is at least 25% off. I also used my disney visa, and i think I ended up with 30% off my total. They have a lot of stuff as far as kids clothes and t-shirts for the whole family, and a ton of stuffed animals. They are still saying 4/24 is their closing date, and they are also giving out 15% off coupons to use online or in Attleboro.

So they still had a lot of stuff in the store? Trying to decide if its worth it from the Cape, although I do love shopping up there, Target and all, lol.

I work at the Silver City store and have for almost 17 years!! WE do still have merchandise left, though sizes are limited in the children's clothing. There are some toys and mugs, small snowglobes and plush.

I work at the Silver City store and have for almost 17 years!! WE do still have merchandise left, though sizes are limited in the children's clothing. There are some toys and mugs, small snowglobes and plush.

Aw, I am sorry for you! Will you work in Attleboro or elsewhere? Maybe I will see you there if I come up!

Was there an additional discount for using my Disney Visa? I was trying to do out the math....also, do you think there will be any additional discounts before they close?

Was there an additional discount for using my Disney Visa? I was trying to do out the math....also, do you think there will be any additional discounts before they close?

If you spend over $50 you get a bigger discount. I have no idea when things will go lower. the thing is, the red ticket prices may go lower with the additional 25% off, so that is good for guests. It is difficult though for some guests to understand that things are cheaper it just doesn't show percentage wise. I don't work again until Friday, so won't know any changes until then.

It is just a very sad time for all of us with the last days coming. Please remember we had nothing to do with the closing, we too are upset not only for our guests, but for thr fact we will not have jobs.

So sad to see that my hometown Disney store is closing. I remember visiting on the day the Galleria opened (man that was a long time ago).

My dad had to go to Attleboro to get my a gift card for my birthday since the Taunton store wasn't selling them anymore.

Any last minute deeper discounts? I'm just wondering if a last minute trip this weekend would be worthwhile.

We are stil at 40%. There is very little left in the dtore. I worked yesterday and it was so very sad being there. I am working today and tomorrow. Our final day is saturday, however I do not see us being open for long on Saturday, if at all.

We are stil at 40%. There is very little left in the dtore. I worked yesterday and it was so very sad being there. I am working today and tomorrow. Our final day is saturday, however I do not see us being open for long on Saturday, if at all.

Sorry I hope you can find a new job soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter