Disney Springs Virgin check in

Teen_Tinkerbell

Earning My Ears
Hi. My daughter is staying at Pop Century and needs to drop the luggage off at Disney Springs virgin check in. Which road should she take to get to the car park at Virgin check in, since the new road layouts.
Sorry I haven't been for a while so I'm unsure of what to tell her. Any help would be appreicated

I had no issues in December, but can't comment on the changes to the roads since. You head for the Cirque car park and head right as soon as you turn in. Traffic at the time of day you do the Drop Off shouldn't be so bad.

When we went in May, we headed to the cirque de soliel car park, there was someone on the entrance and he directed us to the front of the car park when we said we were there for virgin check in. Was fine we parked more or less right in front of the check in desk, there was no queue and we were back on our way to the parks in a few mins

Hi, just got back and you need to follow the signs for parking garage. When you are at the top of the ramp, you go left for surface parking instead of right for garage. You will then see signs for virgin atlantic and be able to park near cirque de soliel. No queue and straight to park for opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter