Disney Springs shuttle boats

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
Good Day All,
Did I read recently that the boat dock nearest the former Pleasure Island has reopened? If yes, does that mean that I can take a shuttle boat from the Marketplace dock near the bus depot to the PI area?

Thanks in Advance

I haven't read anything about this, but I'm curious to know if this is true. Hopefully someone there now will have some info.

We are headed to Disney Springs on Sunday for dinner at Raglan Road. I have trouble walking long distances and I am hoping this option exists.
Anyone know?

Yes, the location formerly known as PI is now The Landing, the dock has re-opened, and the complimentary water taxi serves all 3 docks at DS.

There is also a new Causeway from RFC directly to T-Rex which shortens the walk from MktPl to The Landing; something to consider when deciding whether the wait for the boat is worthwhile. It's about 1/3 mi. from the bus depot to Raglan Rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter