Disney Springs QS and snacks

JodyLynC

DIS Veteran
What are some of your favorite places for quick service and/or snacks at Disney Springs?

DDP not a factor.

Thanks!

Last edited:
D-Luxe Burger is really good quick service. The Ghiradella (sp?) ice cream shop is really good too. I don’t believe that it is on the DDP, though.

Morimoto Street Food. They have the same ribs and bao as the TS for less money and just as delicious. The egg rolls were also yummy.

The Daily Poutine. The Classic with gravy/cheese curds is good. Our favorite was the Cheeseburger, which was the special of the day. The five of us fought over bites.

D-Luxe Burger is really good quick service. The Ghiradella (sp?) ice cream shop is really good too. I don’t believe that it is on the DDP, though.

Ghiradelli is on the DDP :) You get a large double scoop in a specialty cone (I think we got a chocolate dipped waffle cone) for one snack credit. Or a chocolate drink. Or a bag of mini chocs. Or a bar of chocolate (which is buy 2 get 1 free - so 2 snack credits fir 3 bars of chocolate). Sundaes are not on the DDP.

Wolfgang Puck Express and Cooke's of Dublin for either lunch or dinner. We also enjoy Ghiradelli's.

Everyone in my family enjoys Wolfgang Puck Express. They have a lot of options for my picky eaters.

Last time we were there we sat at the bar at Homecomin' and had a few appetizers and drinks. We immediately decided it is our new favorite bar hangout at Disney Springs. You don't need an ADR to sit at the bar and they serve the full menu from the bar. We also got a few items from Amorette's to go and kept them in our resort refrigerator. In the evenings we drank champagne from our balcony at AKL and shared the yummy treats.

We have loved WPE for years but I just saw pictures of food at the new CS The Polite Pig and I'm thinking of checking that out on our next trip. My daughter is a vegan, she loves Blaze pizza and Erin McKenna's bakery which is GF/vegan.

Earl of Sandwich is my favorite, and reasonably priced too! I also like the Cookes of Dublin. But there are so many new places there now that I haven't tried. I'm so excited to go back in December to start trying some of them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter