Disney springs hotel

DH has a conference at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista later this year so we are staying there while his work is paying for the room. How was the bus service to the parks? We've never stayed offsite while at WDW and I'm going to hate missing EMH and I'm worried we won't get to the parks early enough if the buses only start an hour before the park opens.

We are going in February and seriously considering BW.
I stayed there for two nights last April and really liked it. Can't beat the price, and I loved the evening walk to shop or eat!

We have done one night stay overs at the Best Western and have never had a bad stay in over 6 trips. It is convenient, within walking distance though not as close as others, and the staff are very friendly. About the only thing I do not like is the resort fee but almost all of them charge this. Depending on when you book and the deal you get they may waive this fee. It is clean and usually has good rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter