Disney Springs Area Resorts

Turn the Page

DIS Veteran
Can you walk to Disney Springs from any of the area resorts? I was looking at the B Resort perhaps and am having trouble finding out if it is a reasonable walk or not.

TIA

I'm currently staying at the DoubleTree Suites, which is the furthest of the 7 Disney Springs hotels. I timed the walk last night. From the pedestrian bridge at the Marketplace to the DoubleTree front door took 14 minutes.

Based on that, I'd estimate the walk from the B Resort to Disney Springs to be roughly 10 minutes.

All have a reasonable walk. 14 to 15 minutes top to the farthest one. It is a safe area and the walk is pleasant.

writerguyfl. how do you like double tree rooms??? we are thinking of that next year.

Scroll down you can see his post -
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-springs-hotels-for-a-1-night-stay.3551157/

We both like Doubletree very much. They completed suite rehabs a few years ago and they did a great job. I really like the layout, they are roomy, they have a dining set with the kitchenette. I like the wall of windows in both living area and bedroom. Makes it feel spacious.

B Resort is my second favorite. Love the rehab, boutique feel, amenities and pool area. My choice between the two would be the space I need and the price. Doubletree has a parking fee, B Resort has a parking and resort fee but some specials waive one or both.

DOUBLETREE

Disney%20September%202014%20II%20009.jpg

Disney%20September%202014%20II%20008.jpg

Disney%20September%202014%20II%20002.jpg

Disney%20September%202014%20II%20005.jpg

Disney%20September%202014%20II%20014.jpg

Disney%20September%202014%20II%20015.jpg

Last edited:
Scroll down you can see his post -
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-springs-hotels-for-a-1-night-stay.3551157/

We both like Doubletree very much. They completed suite rehabs a few years ago and they did a great job. I really like the layout, they are roomy, they have a dining set with the kitchenette. I like the wall of windows in both living area and bedroom. Makes it feel spacious.

Thanks for linking to that post, HopperFan!

I agree with everything you wrote. One other thing that I like is that the bedroom is further away from the door to the hallway when compared to the traditional hotel room layout. That setup makes sleeping in a lot easier. (Or, if you're an "early to bed, early to rise" person, you won't hear people returning from a late night at Magic Kingdom or Disney Springs.)

Thanks for linking to that post, HopperFan!

I agree with everything you wrote. One other thing that I like is that the bedroom is further away from the door to the hallway when compared to the traditional hotel room layout. That setup makes sleeping in a lot easier. (Or, if you're an "early to bed, early to rise" person, you won't hear people returning from a late night at Magic Kingdom or Disney Springs.)

Very true. The layout and room decor make it a very relaxing peaceful room that is also quiet. In all my stays I have never really been aware of others around us and the windows are very soundproof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter