Disney Soundtracks - Favourite?

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
I like the High School Musical soundtrack and the Lilo and Stitch soundtrack. Lilo and Stitch's soundtrack is special to me because the day my cousin's dog Lucky was put down, I watched the movie. The movie had a song called 'Aloha 'Oe' which is a Hawaiian goodbye song.

What's yours?

Oh man I love all the soundtracks to all the Classic Disney films like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite...Hercules!!! Best Disney Soundtrack ever! :woohoo:

Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast are wonderful. I like The Emporers New Groove too. :)

DementedRiku said:
Oh man I love all the soundtracks to all the Classic Disney films like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite...Hercules!!! Best Disney Soundtrack ever! :woohoo:

I won't say I'm in love..
LOL Soungs get stuck in there and never come out!

milkabum said:
I won't say I'm in love..
LOL Soungs get stuck in there and never come out!

LOL Seriously..those songs are crazy addicting!

There's an Emporers New Groove soundtrack?! Holy goodness I have to buy that! My all time fave Disney movie! Boom-Baby!

Personally, I love the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack. The Brother Bear one was pretty good, too.

~*HorsePrincess*~

Hmmmm POTC? That's disney isn't it :) So's Narnia I beleive. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the modern orchestra sound :)

MissGalinda said:
Hmmmm POTC? That's disney isn't it :) So's Narnia I beleive. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the modern orchestra sound :)

Oh I am sooo with you Galinda! POTC and Narnia are the greatest when it comes to orchestra music! Pirates gets to me every time!

Oh, I forgot Narnia was with Disney and not just Walden! Ignore my previous post, Narnia all the way! :love:

~*HorsePrincess*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter